Chapter 7

(Found that pic on Instagram)

The next two hours Subject four rested up and she felt light. She got out of bed and took a shower and got dressed. She looked at the time and it was twelve. She tried to learn the time but she was sure it was correct. She tried her best to do her hair and flatted one side and placed a pin. Then she put on a black leotard shirt and black shorts with black boots. Maybe it was an okay outfit. She didn't have much she carried with her.

She opened the door and walked to the grand staircase where David had been sitting.

"Guess," Subject four said

"Four " David said with a laugh standing up.

He walked with her to the back of the large mansion like castle. Then they stopped right in front of the pond and already had the food and blanket laid out. She sat down and he sat next to her.  He took more notice in her appearances physically. Her long slender legs and thick thighs. Actually wide in the hips if you ask.

"Nice view, the breeze is nice too," Subject four said

"Yeah, saw it yesterday and its rather soothing," David said

They spoke and she laughed a few times and he took pictures of her smiles. It's vibrant and he couldn't help but smile too. It was still night time.

"Since your hybrid what do you think you're mixed with?" David said

"I only know being vampire and lycan. They more interested since my dna is more complex," Subject four said

"Whatever it is the lycans want is going to have a hard time getting. What about your parents?" David asked

" I don't know. What if they're dead or something? What if they're right and my parents didn't want a freak? I just want to know where I come from, like Eve," Subject four said causing David to pull her into a hug.

"You'll find them. It's gonna take time but you'll find them. You said you and Eve are blood sisters, what does that mean?" David asked

"Lida, she's nice. She told about a movie she watched and a guy cut his hand and the other guy did too. They are close friends and allies. Me and Eve thought it was cool. So one day I cut my finger and same with and touched. Since then we were able to speak through minds," Subject four said

"Maybe you shared your ability with her," David said

"Something's wrong. We have to go back inside," Subject four said getting up dragging David behind her.

She went inside and heard gunshots. They both went straight to the training room and saw Selene inside a cage.

"Get her out I'm going to get Eve and Michael," Subject four said as he nodded.

"Where's Eve and Selene?!" Michael asked in a panic

"The training room. David is getting her. I'm gonna get Eve," Subject four said and he ran to the where David is.

Meanwhile she followed the scent of Eve and needed up in a room. There were very thick needle in her body and blood were inside tubes. Her body unflinching and her eyes closed.

"You must be careful taking them out. They are at close to her organs, one wrong move and she can die," Thomas said

Subject four places her hand on the tube and focused. Blood began to drain and return back to the body. Thomas by far was taking two out of Eves legs. Then Subject four eyes dilated and began to take out the needle careful and scanning Eve body as she went along.

"I can carry her," Thomas said and lifted Eve up

Subject four nodded and the quickly ran out the room. They need up by the room with a mirror and there stood Semira and a sword.