Chapter 12

Marius pov

I placed the cups down and I saw Ella trying to drag Melody into the water.

"No!" Melody shouted trying to put her whole weight back.

"It's not that bad Mel cmon even Eve is in the water," Ella said

"Nah uh," Melody protested digging her feet in the mud.

"Help," Ella said to me. As soon as I got there Ella stepped into the water.

"Darling why aren't you going in?" I asked

"What if something grabs my feet? What if I drown?" Melody asked

"Everyone is having fun in the water. Just hold on to me," I said and I bent down and she jumped on my back. The further I got the right her grip got.

"Welcome to the club!" Eve cheered

"Very welcomed," Melody muttered and everyone went to play Marco Polo.

"At some point you need to let go," I said

"What if I drown or something?" Melody asked worried

I grabbed her arm as she held on tight. Basically I ended up holding her  like a five year old.

"Melody love, I'm here and I promise you nothing will harm you as long as I'm here. I'll protect you," I said

"Mkay," Melody said and slowly she climbed down and stood there.

"Not so bad is it now?" I asked

"No," Melody said

No one pov

"Daddy's girl," Ella commented causing Eve to laugh

After two hours in the water they went back to shore and sat down. Michael and Marius grilled up the food again while talking. Meanwhile the girls sat down talking. Melody pauses perked her head up.

"Everything ok?" Ella asked

"I hear a beating heart," Melody said

"I'm pretty all of ours are," Eve said

"Hmmmm, this one is different. Everyone I meet I remember theirs and it's stored in my memory," Melody said and placed her finger on her lip for silence. She followed the heart beat and stared at Selene and at her stomach.

"There," Melody pointed at Selene stomach

"Are you sure?" Selene asked sitting up

"Strong as Eve. I can hear the voice," Melody said

"Boy or girl?" Selene asked

"Boy. I can hear him and he says hi," Melody said

"Are you gonna tell father?" Eve asked

"I suppose," Selene said

Selene got up and walked with Michael away for a bit. She spoke to him and his face was in shock and then happiness. He lifted her up and twirled around. And they walked back.

"I'm gonna be a father again. He's going be a junior," Michael said proudly

"Congrats. Lets drink to this," Marius said pulling out a beer and both men tossed.

The sun was setting and it was time to pack up. Then they got in the van and drove back to the mansion. Then they watched Eve,Selene and Michael drive away. Melody eyes turned violet.

"Someone's here. Two people," Melody said as they were in the middle of the mansion. With a quick flash there was a swarm of bats and a white mist with it. It stopped and appeared a man with dark loose curls and blue eyes. And a women with brown skin and tighter curls and brown eyes.