Chapter 5

3 years later

Still Selene pov

It's been three years since the last time we have seen Subject four. Eve desperately tried to communicate with her and failed. So far, David has been trying to distract himself by hunting down lycans that were involved that night. Michael so far has been catching Eve up on reading and writing and she's been excellent. I only worry for Subject four and her well being. Maybe it's a mothers instinct even through I am not her biologically. So far we have been helping build up on being a family which is well.

"I have a meeting to go to with your coven," Thomas said I nodded

Thomas so far has opened up a bit.

No ones pov

Subject four clearly walked the streets out of a nearby apartment. She was lucky enough to stay in a room with people who treated her kindly. So today she decided to go to a store filled with music. She often listens to varies of music ranging from the 50's and up. She walked inside and said her regular hello to the store owner. The music place was larger with floors above each other. So she always go to the  third floor and listen to opera music.

"Four how was your afternoon?" Samuel asked placing the cd back in place

She stared at him and took of the earphones and reply,

"Actually it's been nice and calm. Who is this?" She asked holding the cd.

"Barcelona by Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé," Samuel said and heard the bell ring downstairs and he went down.

It was silent and the music finished and she stood up and walked around to look for the piano section and searched for the one she heard before. Her hair was cut by her shoulders. Her height now 5'5 and slender. It seemed different since her she has long legs. The bottom of her hair changed a lighter brown orange. She had no control of it.

Eventually she gave up looking and went to the eighties sections and saw the record of Queen but of course she still doesn't know to read only by familiarity. Her writing improved a bit though it's like a three year old writing. Her hand reached for it but a hand reached at the same time. She pulled her hand back and looked up at a man with white skin and hair dark as hers.

"Sorry," They both spoke at the same time

"No, it's my fault," Subject four said backing away at his scent. His expression changed a bit and tried to reach for her and she moved quickly.

"Come back!" He shouted and she jumped down leaving the ground cracked. Samuel was dead on the counter and she ran out the door. There was a van and the lycans came out and started after her causing her to run fast. She made it down Spoon street. When she made inside the apartment building she made her way to the apartment and dashed inside. Quickly she froze and noticed the kind strangers that open the doors for her were dead on the ground and blood everywhere.

She went to her plain room and took her black bag and heard them coming through the door. She opened the window and down the fire escape. Cars began to speed and the quicker she ran until she stopped by an alley way and hide in the dark.

When the cost was clear and she jumped until she was on the wall. She closed her eyes and concentrated. For a while she felt being watched and she needed help.

Eve can you hear me

It was silent and felt that she was being ignored. She felt guilty for doing the same to Eve.