Prologue

( A Glimpse of Heaven )

Hey. First of all Thanks for saving this story in your Wattpad Library. This is my first story to write and i hope you enjoy it. I'm a beginner so please don't hesitate to comment some of your suggestions on how to make this story better. But please dont make it too hard for me. Haha.

Secondly, i typed this story using my phone so i am so sorry if there arr any typos here.

I hope you all enjoy this story.

Prologue
Making millions of friends is not an achievement,the achievement is to make a friend who stands with you when millions are against you.

In my life I only have few friends. They are not that many but atleast there are still some people who wants to hang out with me even though someone sees me as someone 'not their type of friend'. I am not that different and I just dont know why I dont have friends back in my childhood days.

The beginning of my college life became an awesome experience for me. They were always there for me and we do everything together. We go to salons, shopping, joyrides, a few partying, slumber party (like kids) and more shopping and other stuff girl friends do. They also taught me how to properly dress myself, they taught me how to apply make-up, how to do my hair and other things.

They are the closest ones I have yet. My parents only come here and leave again. We are not that close. We never talk about things in my life because all they talk about is what did they do that day, the sports they play and what they are planning to do the next few days.

I ended the last semester of my 1st year in college with a bang. Our class had a get together and it was awesome. Me and my girls had a camping trip and we had loads of fun. Then my vacation

But what if one of us made a mistake? A mistake that is very hard to forgive?