33

Chris smiled and looked down at the floor. He scratched the back of his neck before focusing his sparkling green eyes one me then said "Je T'aime"

I stared at him. And he was staring back. The first impression of him being a bad boy is gone. He's a good guy with beautiful eyes. I get lost in his eyes every time I stare at it. I never had the guts to break the eye contact. I feel like I'm already dead. I asked myself if I was in heaven. But the fast beating of my heart reminded me I was still on earth.

"Lying here with you so close to me...It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breath.."

I hear some music. It's a female voice. Chris is not singing and I am definitely sure I'm not either. Is this what it feels like to be inlove?

"Caught up in this moment...caught up in your smile..."

"I never opened up to anyone...so hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms." And now a guy's voice.

This time it's a duet. "We don't need to rush this. Let's just take it slow...Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. Just a touch on your fire burning so bright. I don't wanna mess this day now. I don't wanna push too far!" The singers stopped and started laughing. Whut? What's wrong with the radio? I snap back to reality. I blinked fast which caused Chris to break our eye contact. I looked at Gess and Matt who were laughing histerically! Zachary was at the kitchen door laughing at us.

"Whut the hell Gess?!" Why am I angry?

"Don't be angry. We just provided you guys some background music. You were like eyeraping each other!" Matt said and laughed again.

I feel so embarassed right now! I groan while I cover my pink tinted cheeks.

"He was all like Je T'aime..." Gess said mimicking Chris' voice. "...with that word Raffy just lost it! She fell deep!!" My eyes widen. Gess you blabbermouth!!

"It's already late. You guys should go home!" Yup. My house, my rules! Kick 'em out!

"Whyyyyy?" Gess whined.

"Because you basically revealed her secret that she likes Chris..." our heads snap to Zachary's direction.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" That's all I can say.

"Look Raffy, if you like me you should have told me..." Christian said smiling very widely.

"Shut up or I'll karate chop your butt!!" Oh I will.

"Oh come on Raff...it's just s little secret..." Matthew stated.

"Then is your crush for Melanie a little secret?" Everybody gasps. I can't believe it either. I just saw them earlier at school talking and Matt seems to be shy. That's a big deal coz Matt and shy don't belong in the same sentence. Buuuurn!

"W-what are you talking about?" That's right! Stammer for me baby!

"Don't act all dumb on me mister! I saw you both..."

"I don't...I-I don't...Fine!! I thoight you were my friend. Backstabber." He said while flipping his hair. I chuckle. Atleast the topic isn't on me anymore. "Hey Christian. Can you get me close to Melanie?"

"Uhhh...are you sure you like her?" He asked. Yeah . Are you?

"I thought you were her boyfriend but now that you're with Raffy. I thought I could have a chance." I'm gonna bang my head on the floor now!

"Okayyy.. let's change topic so that I won't burn the house down with you guys inside."

"Aww. We love you too." said Gess while acting like I said a heart touching thing.

The rest of the night was okay. Everybody left me alone in the house now. I take it back. Don't leave me here! Come back! Chris ended up giving Gess a lift. I hope she won't embarass me even more.

The next morning I cleaned the house because it was dusty. It took me almost the whole day. And by the way tonight is the party and Chris texted me we should wear white tonight. The other Odd Squads are gonna meet me at the party. And yup, they are gonna bring our mustaches.

Six pm came and I take my shower. Making sure to scrub off the dust and chemicals that sticked to my skin. I got out and chose my outfit. Hmmmm...lemme see what white clothes I've got. I chose a black tight jeans with slight cuts revealing a sight of my legs, a printless white sleeveless shirt and my heeled combat boots.

Chris picks me up at 7. I apply smokey eye makeup paired with plain lipgloss and curled the ends of my hair. I'm going for the 'bad girl' look. And I've achieved it so far. This is Christian Josiah Kirk Collins whose picking me up. And I wanna look amazeballs!

Ding. Dong.
Hes here. I grab my hanging leather jacket and proceed to the door. Deep breath Raffy! I open the door and hang my leather jacket on my shoulder.

"Dang!" He uttered in awe. His mouth dropped on the floor and his eyes gonna fall out any second now. "Dang girl! Did Justin Timberlake bring the sexy back?"

I chuckle at his compliment. "You don't look bad yourself." He also wore black jeans and plain white shirt. My my, isn't he a good view.

"Wow. Just wow. I think I'm gonna bring you back in and just stay the night...that sounded less oerverted in my mind."

"Let's just go Collins." We proceed to his car. I notice he doesn't use the pickup that I slashed the tires with.

"I thought we're on first name basis now? Just because your hot you can't treat me like crap again..." He said smiling then he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay Christian let's go Christian." He smirks before driving off. I'm feeling slightly confident today. I recieved a compliment. Not just a compliment. It's from the Christian Collins. The drive went by quiet...actually he was quiet while I rock and roll with the stereo. He just laughs then keeps quiet again.

Minutes later we arrived at a house. Vibration can be felt. Music booming from the speakers. I hang my jacket over my shoulder after Chris opened the door for me.

"Shall we go gorgeous? You ready?" He bent his arm for me to hook mine in.

"Let's go..." I hook my arm and we proceed to the door. The bouncer stepped back when he saw us and let us pass.

"Stay here. I'll look for the others." I nod and he left me standing on the stairs.

"Hi." I looked at the person. He's an old fat guy. Who didn't shave since....ever.

"Uhh hey?" Please leave.

"How much are you?" Whut?

"Excuse me?"

"There's a bedroom upstairs. Let's tslk about the price when we're done." I haven't been here for an hour and Santa's cousin decided to hit on me. I better leave or I'll be the one hitting here.

"I gotta go." I say and walk past him. Shoving myself through the sticky people. I found myself standing in the kitchen. I froze in place and I just want to run away and go home. I had a death wish entering this kitchen...

"Hey there ex-girlfriend?"

- - - - - - -