46

I'd love to see his date. Gess and I turned around. I glance at Gess and her jaws are dropped down to the floor. I can't see her face.  But I'm sure she is a lovely gi- "Melanie?!"

"No Shit Sherlock." My bestfriend cussed. So that's why her jaw was hugging the ground.

"Hey guys. This is my date Melanie."

"Yeah I know. We have the same class Genius." Was I harsh? Nah!

"Hello to you too Raffy." Did she just hello me?

"Is this the Melanie I know? Or had she been abducted by aliens."

"Yes it is me." She sounds a bit annoyed. The feeling is mutual. "And I am Matthew's date." And she hugged Matt's arm.

"Yeah and this is my date...Christian." I pulled his cape so he can be closer to me. Which reminds me...where is Gwen? Zachary's date. Oh well. She's cray cray anyway.

"And what are you guys supposed to be?" It said with a raised brow. I'll shave that eyebrow if she doesn't stop doing that.

"We are Vampire Pirates. And you are?" It's my turn to raise my brows.

"I'm a Princess..." why am I not shocked.

"And I'm a musketeer." Matt interrupting our stare down.

"Okayyy? Enough with the awkward tension and let's just enjoy the night." Gess. "And here comes my partner."

I'll murder Melanie in my thoughts later. I have to meet my bestfriend's lucky guy.

"Raffy this is Samuel." She gestures towards the short guy beside her. Hmm.

"Hi, I'm Raffy. Gess's bestfriend."

"I'm Samuel. Nice to meet you." He smiles at me and I smile back. Gess and him has matching costumes too.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please take your seats." the speaker on the stage said. We took our seats on a round table. Chris on my right and Gess on my left. "Before we start the dancing...we'll watch the music video the that you guys made. And this video was the winner. Let's all take time to watch this."

Then the movie started to play. The intro of the music started to play but the screen was still black. That music sounds kinda familiar though.

I feel good. And the screen showed some pictures. Is that...?

"Omg! Omg! Raffy!" Gess excitedly shouted at my eardrum. I'll yell back at her later. I'll have to process first what's going on. 

"We're stars now." Chris whispered with a smiley face on. Omg.

"You look so cute together..." Marshall.

"I second the motion." Zachary.

"Girls be hatin' you now Raffy." Gess. Omg. She's right.

The video played until the last part. He even added the part where we fell to the ground. Uuggh! This is so unbelievable...but I have to admit we did do good.

"And now may we call on the amazing people who started this night with a bang. Please proceed on stage for your award Mr. Christian Collins and Raffy Rogers." The applause started echoing in the place.

Chris stood up from his seat and offered his hand to me. "May we go now my lady?" I had no choice but to go. Chris was holding my hand all the way up the stairs. I earned a lot of glares from other girls. I brush it off and continue walking.

"What inspired you guys to make this video?" Said the speaker. I didn't know there would be a Q and A. Chris noticed my uncomfortable feeling so he's the one who spoke.

"Inspiration? Well...we don't even know. It's just that we feel like doing it and we had fun making the video." Chris. I didn't even understand what he said.

"I see you guys seem close...how are you guys related? Friends? More than friends?" Wtf. That's too personal.

"I'll leave that for the audience to decide."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. As soon as his lips touched mine I felt the electricity run through my spine. And the butterflies in my stomach? These aren't butterflies...they're freakin eagles! We heard loud gasps from people but we didn't mind. After a few seconds of pleasure he parted our lips and smiled at me. My cheeks were tinted again and the crowd went wild. People started cheering and shouting. Claps fill the air. Omg. Is this a dream or what?!

"I think that's a yes." The speaker once again spoke. And her smile is even wider than before. He gave us a trophy and congratulated us. We went back to our seats.

Let the party begin. Gess and Sam went to the dance floor. Matt and Melanie went too. Mars isn't here. Zachary came in with Gwen? Oh my gosh. She is gorgeous! She's dressed like Tinkerbell. Something I never imagined she would wear.

"Hey are you okay?" Oh yeah. Chris is still by my side. "Earth to Raffy..." he started snapping his fingers. "Are you mad or something?"

"The hell I am...you just kissed me without a warning...on stage...in front of the whole student body." I cross my arms.

"So you are mad..." he pulled my vampire cape and started throwing it in mid air to create a windy effect. "...and now you're super mad." I look at him and I can't hold it no longer. I just bursted out laughing and he did the same. Superman...classic!

"And now I'm not mad. Great." I can't help it. He's so damn cute.

"That's good. I don't want you to hit me with pillows again and chase me around your apartment."

"So you've been to her apartment?" Melanie.

"So you were eavesdropping on us..." she totally was.

"No I wasn't...I just came here to..." her eyes scanned the table and she grabbed the salt shaker. "...to get some salt." And she stormed away into the dance floor.

"I can't stand her..."

"Don't be jealous she's always coming near me." Cocky much.

"Dick."

"Aww... I love you though...and your dirty mouth..." and he hugged me. This guy here is a stress reliever. Everybody should have a bit of Chris Collins. But sadly he's mine.

All mine. So back away bitches...

- - - - - - - -