Chapter 1

"Where is she?!" She almost shouts.

"Maybe she is on her way now. Calm down! Gess is not coming right?" I change the topic to make her calm down a bit.

"Yeah. Her flight wont arrive until 8 this evening. So how was your summer vacation?"

"My vacation? You meant the time I spent my first two weeks at my grandma's house, I waited 3 and a half hours for Shawn to pick me up at the airport because I dont have any cash with me? Or do you mean the time where my parents invited my extremely nice aunt over so I contact Shawn so that I could escape that time with my aunt but he was so busy so I had a really great time stuck at home being her slave? Which part of my vacation was the best? You tell me."

"Chill girl. I was just asking." She lifts her hands in surrender. "How can you cope up with Shawn's bullshits?"

"I dont know. I Love him. Even though he doesn't hang out with me as often. He's too busy" Yeah. I Love him. I love him? Do I?

"Busy? Well maybe he has some other business again." My eyes go wide by the time she mentions the 'other business'. No. Not again. " i dont have proof but im just warning you, he done it once, the possibility is still there you know?"

"I guess your right. But i should give him a chance." Yeah. I should.

Andrea opened her mouth to talk but she notices Jean was coming.

"Finally! After 482984 years you came. How long does it take to drive less than half a mile?".

"Hey hey. I had an exhausting night and there was a bit of traffic.." Then she smirks.

"By exhausting night you mean fucking another random guy?" Andrea rolls her eyes.

"Sure. Let's just go shopping for something to wear tomorrow." She rolls her eyes and starts walking. Jean is the party girl that fucks almost every guy he finds cute.

Time passes by and Im on my way home now. I'm driving my car and parked it 3 houses away from my house. It's a small lot where my family parks.

I got out of my car then started walking. A black pick-up truck is coming my way and I can hear the noise coming from inside it. The truck stopped right beside the sidewalk where I'm standing. The window opens a little bit and all I can see is his forehead, his hair and eyes, wonderful eyes.

I got distracted by his sparkling eyes and I didn't notice he got out of his car, stands infront of me. His green eyes glued to mine.

He leans into me, trying to close the space between us.
   (Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer)

  Kiss me out on the bearded barley
  Nightly, beside the green green grass

He leans closer and closer. And i smell the mixture scent of masculine perfume and alcohol.

Swing Swing, swing the spinning step.
You wear those shoes and I'll wear that dress.

  He smells good. Too good.

Oh Kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor.
Lift up your open hand....

He bows his head and looks at his feet.
Strike up the band and make the fireflies da-

I snap back to reality when I felt a sudden wetness all over my chest. And an awful odor enter my nose.

Oh God no! Did he do what I think he did?!
Did he just barf on my chest!?

- - - - -