34

"Hey there ex-girlfriend?" You've guessed it. I only have one ex boyfriend. I turn my back and wanted to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "You better not be alone even for a second when I'm around." He whispered. Goosebumps!

After he let me go I never took the chance to look at him. I just pushed through the people grinding on the dancefloor. The incident flashed through my mind. And it's sickening me! His kiss mark still visible on my neck.

"There you are. Where you've been?" Chris' voice echo through my ears. I turn and saw him on the stairs looking concerned.

"Kitchen." I utter without any expression but deep inside fear is eating me up. Gotta stick with Chris.

"Okay? Let's go to your friends." He said and pulled my hand. I know it sounds too cliche and stuff but I really felt safe...with him.

As we make our way through the crown people look at me disgustingly. Like whuuut? Do I look like poop? Well atleast I didn't dress like a skank like them. Others be lookin at me like they're saying 'Why you holdin hands with my Chris you bitch!?'. I just ignore them and held Chris' hand tighter. Haters gonna hate, beyotch! He smiled at me. Damn! He melts my heart like an icecream on the beach. We reached the balcony upstairs and there they are. Gess and Zachary arguing about something. Mars and Matt were telling stories like they've known each other for a long long time.

"Oh my God!" By the time we step foot on that balcony all eyes were on us. Gess looks really dissapointed and tesry-eyed. Uhh may I ask why?

Gess ran towards Chris holding him by his collar. Chris held his hands in surrender and looks confused. You can't blame him I don't understand what's going on either.

"You jerkface! You ask my friend if you could be her date for tonight and here you are bringing some other girl here?!" Whuuut?

Mars and Matt looked at each other before filling the air with laughter. Zachary was covering his mouth trying to stiffle his laugh. I would be laughing too if my girlfriend doesn't look like the undertaker going to murder my future. Yup, my future. So back off bitches.

"Is this some kind of a joke? Why are you laughing!! He basically cheated on her!!" Excuse me but we are not together. I hope we were though. But sadly he has Rachel.

"Excuse me? You got it all wrong. I didn't cheat on an-"

"Cut the crap Collins!! Just leave Raffy alone! Especially when you have a girlfriend!" Oh my God! That stings my heart like squishy stung dory! I kept quiet. I really wanna hear what Chris' gonna say. I look at the guys. They were looking entertained by this. Oh how good friends you are...not!

"Someone please help me here. Look I don't have a girlfriend." Whuuut? Liar!

"Then who the hell is Rachel!! Is it her?! The one who gave you the ring?! The one Raffy cried for!? Is it her?!"Gess shouted pointing at me. Im gonna go on a killing spree tonight. But seriously though...she still doesn't know this is me? A little makeup made me unrecognized by my bestfriend...okay maybe a lot of makeup. Matt choked on the beer he was drinking. He's shocked. Just like me, myself and I.

"Rachel isn't my girlfriend..." he says while keeping his cool. Then who is he then?

"Then who is that bitch then?" Once again she pointed at me. Yup, she's good at that.

"That's Raffy?" Chris said and smiled. Even in these situations he manages to smile. Oh I don't know...maybe it's because Gess revealed I cried for him. What a good best friend she is.

Gess' eyes as wide as saucers turnes to me. "Raffy? Is that you? Did you have plastic surgery?" Mood swing. From being furious to confused.

"Yeah. Thanks for noticing..." Not! I do not do surgeries.