26

"Chris said he's coming over." Mars said without looking at me.

"What? Why?" After our 'talk' earlier I really don't wanna see him right now.

"Uhh...'cause I know you spent time together a couple of times and I know he cares."

I just stare at him blankly and burst into tons of laughter. Both of them looked shock by my response. It made me laugh even louder seeing the expression they have on their faces. Zachary grabbed his phone.

"Hello? Is this the mental hospital?" He said while looking concerned. The concern they feel towards me was so touching.

"Oh shit. Maybe she's traumatized and her brain went poop." Mars said while observing me. Being me I would have thrown a snarky comeback but my brain cannot come up with one.

I switched my laughing face to a sad face. I hugged them both tightly and I started crying. "I love you guys soooo much!" I cried loudly. My voice is hoarse.

We stayed in a group hug for a couple of minutes. But it's more like me crying ang strangling them. After some time one of them finally had the courage to speak.

"Zach?" Mars whispered. But duhh I can still hear it.

"Yeah bro?" Zachary asked.

"I'm scared..." Mars whispered. I let go of them and wiped my tears. They sighed in relief

"Sorry. Got carried away." I give them a knowing smile. And they smiled back.

"It's okay. As long as you don't go all crazy on us." Mars said.

"No worries. I won't."

"So should we call your parents?" Mars asked. Should we?

"No! Do you want me to move to another country?" Yes. They would do that if ever they'll know what happened.

"Oh. I told Gess and Matt what happened." Ofcourse you did Zach. I let out a sigh. I don't want anyone to know bacause I don't want them to pity me. "They said they'll watch out for him at school."

"Okay. Thanks" A yawn escaped my mouth. And I was wondering..."Hey guys? Where am I gonna sleep?" Mars looked at me.

"Well there's this doghouse outside. It has-"

"Thank you Mars!" I screech. He looked at me confused. He's probably thinking why I was happy. "Thank you. You'd give me your room and you sleep on the doghouse. That's so thoughtful of you." I clasp my hands and show him a sweet smile.

"Yeah right! I won't do that. You sleep in the guest room. Let's go, I'll show you." I followed them upstairs. We stopped infront of a door at the end of the hallway.

"Drumroll please!" And Zachary started to tap the wall repeatedly. Then Mars opened the door.

"It's not much but... yeah." Mars daid rubbing the back of his neck. A very Collins thing to do. The faint smell of perfume entered my nostrils. Masculine smell, very good smell. Smells familiar.

"It's okay... smells good in here." Very. There's a bunch of folded clothes on top of the side table. "Whose clothes are those?"

"Yeah... those are Chris's clothes. He comes here often." Oh.

"Okay." I let out another yawn.

"It's getting late. You need to rest." Zachary said. They both headed to the door. "Goodnight Raffy."

"Goodnight .... and hey.. thanks." I smile at them and they smile back before closing the door.

I take a good look at the room. Like Mars said, it's not that big but it's not too small. It's just right. I roll to bed under the covers. Damn it smells good. I hope I don't look all creepy sniffing his sheets. But what the hell. Nobody's looking. I hug the covers until I fell into a deep sleep.

There was a sound coming from the outside. I head to the window and saw...nothing. I was supposed to close down the window when.

"Shall we continue?" I snap my head at the direction of the voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" My heart jumping up and down. Because of shock...and fear.

He stood up from my bed and walked towards me. "We weren't done yet. Lets go lay in your bed baby and make this night worth it." He winks at me and smirks. Shitface! I slightly move towards the drawer to grab something. Atleast I'm trying to fight and defend myself. I don't wanna look deffenseless infront of him.

"Go fuck yourself you manwhore!!." That was all the comeback I can think of. I throw him a snowglobe I grabbed from on top of the drawer.

He ducked to avoid the flying globe and thats my cue to run to the door. I did the best running I can but sadly I'm not fit enough. As I was gonna reach for the doorknob he grabbed me by the waist and carried me to bed.

"Nooooo!" He layed me there and started kissing me on the neck. His lips went down to my collar bone. "Noooooooooo! No!" That was all I can say while crying my eyes out.

I felt a hand grab me and held me close.

"Raffy wake up!" He said. "It's just a dream. Shhhhh." He held me tight. Beads of sweat rolling down my forehead. The shirt I'm wearing is surely not dry. "It's okay." He whispers into my ear. I open my eyes and see a blurry version of the person hugging me. Zach? Mars?

"Chris?"
- - - - - - - -

  I really love BARS AND MELODY. They really make me cry. Especially their audition.