28

"Hey Chris....uhhh. can you like.. uhmm.. sleep here tonight?" He stopped and stared. He crossed his arms and smirked.

"You sly little devil you. We're still young and I'm still a virgin so-."

"Not that kind of sleep! Not in the bed with me. You go get your own sleeping bag and sleep on the floor."

"Awww. You snarky little goblin. You love me so much you care." He says while tugging on his hair.

"Oh shut up. Just go where you were sleeping before you came here." I cross my arms and lay back down.

"Just messing with you. It's better to sleep in a sleeping bag that the couch. My back hurts. And I want to be here when you have a nightmare again." He smiles and I smile back. He went to the closet and dragged out a sleeping bag.

"You okay there?" I ask him. He's already lying on the sleeping bag.

"If I say no can I join you there?"

"No way in hell." I said while staring at the ceiling. He lets out a chuckle that made me smile.

I love it when he laughs. I love it when he smiles. I love how he dress up. I love his perfume... Hell! I love this guy! But sadly he's taken.

"Then yes, I am okay." He just lay there. "Hey..."

"Yeah?" We converse without looking at each other. We just stare at the empty ceiling.

"Matt didn't really tell me what happened to you...wanna talk about it?..I'm here." No way. I don't wanna ruin the moment.

"Maybe some other time..." I yawn for the hundredth time tonight.

"Sure...fine by me." He turns on his side to face me. "You should sleep. It's very late."

"Mhmmm." My eyes are barely open.

"Goodnight Raffy."

"Mmmhm." Sweet slumber.

"You called me Chris earlier. And I love it."
........
I open my eyes. The sun is shining brightly through the window. What time is it? I turn to see where Chris was sleeping but he wasn't there. The sleeping bag was neatly placed beside the closet door. I stand up and go to the mirror while stretching. There was something on my forehead.
A yellow sticky note? It read:
-----------------------------
'Good Morning beautiful. Sorry, gotta go. ( I frown. Why so early.)
Smile for me. (I smile.)
See that smile? Beautiful.
Call me when you want. :)

PS. You should do something about your loud snoring....and your drooling.
- Chris(you called me Chris last night by the way. First name basis huh.)
----------------------------
Uuuuugh!! Sometimes I feel so inlove with him. And sometimes I feel like I wanted to strangle him. How dare he insult my sleeping. I know I don't drool but I don't really know about the snoring...maybe a little?

But why a sticky note? He can always text me. But it was kinda cute. But why leave so early? Maybe she went to see Rachel.

I head to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I also change into my clothes. Mrs.Brewer dry cleaned them. I proceed downstairs where the two boys are drinking their coffee.

"Goodmorning honey." Mrs.Brewer seems like a morning person with her cheery self in this time of the morning. She handed me a cup of coffee. "How you feeling?"

"Better. Thank you." I smile and she smiles back. She looks a lot like Matt.

"Well I gotta go to work now. Mathew, honey where's Chris?"

"He left early mom. He has somewhere to go." To his girlfriend.

"Okay then. Tell him I miss him and I said hi."

"Sure thing. Bye." He kissed his mom on the cheek and waved goodbye.

"Take good care of her." She pointed to me and waved goodbye.

"So..you wanna go to school?" Zachary said while spooning his cereal.

"No. I think I won't go for two days. And besides I want to search for a new apartment. I don't want to live there anymore." Coz Shawn knows my house and I think he still has my spare key.

"You're gonna move?" Mars.

"Yup." Popping the 'p'. I don't wanna repest the incident with Shawn so I'm gonna change house coz I know he'll be waiting for me on the route home.

"Ohh. Need help?" Mars. I wan't to but I don't want to be a burden.

"No thanks. You have school. I don't want you to be absent."

"No. I'm free this morning. And maybe I can go back to school in the afternoon. You need the protection too y'know." I sure do.

"Sure. I need some help too finding a place." I shrug and smile.

"By the way Chris brought back your car." Oh. So where is he at now?

"Really? How?" I didn't give him my keys so ...how?

"He called the great Hulk and asked him to bring the car here." Zachary said finally finishing his cereal.

"Oh ha-ha. Very funny."

After some time. Zachary finally left for school and Mars is stuck with me. We drove to my old apartment and grabbed my belongings. I told the landlord that I need to move out of the state and she didn't ask further questions.

"So I heard you and Christian last night." Mars said while driving.

"Yeaahhh.. I kinda sorta maybe had a nightmare last night." And he came.

"Yup. I know. I was supposed to come to your room but he beat me to it. Before I knew it he's running up the stairs faster than the flash." He said while smirking.

"He slept downstairs?"

"Well duhh. You invaded his room." He said while stopping at a coffee shop.

"Oh... so what are we doing here?"

"Get some coffee..." he said nervously. He avoids my eye contact. He's lying.

"Cut the crap Marshal. What are we really doing here?"

"Something came up and Mr.Smith wants me to report today..." he said while biting his lip.

"I thought you were gonna help me find an apartment?" I don't wanna go around walking... alone.

"...uhhh about that.. Chris is gonna be the one doing that."

- - - - - - - - -