11

"About who?" I have no clue.

"About Shawn and Andrea. I have always known what was going on between them."

"Okay. If that's all we would talk about then I must go" I stood from my chair and stepping away from her without a glance. She knows all along.

"Im so sorry Raffy." Is that it? No explanation? Ignoring her makes me feel more heavier inside. I do know that she has a reason why she didn't tell me but this is too much. And I don't have anyone to approach and talk about my problems with.

I found myself standing outside a bar. I am not that drinking type of girls but this is all I could think of to do. Collins isn't there to talk to me.

"Tequila please." I hate them. Even if I tell myself that I shouldn't be affected I can't help myself. The break up with Shawn is not that hard because I know he didn't love me enough for him to cheat on me again. But if were talking about the so called 'long time friend' cheating on me and lying then my other friend not telling me what she knows just hurts me dearly. And the shots of tequila I had are enough for me to forget about them tonight.

"Hi, you alone?" Obviously. A lean guy at his twenties approach me. Good looks are present and his sex appeal is so strong.

"Uhm. I wouldn't be if you accompany me." What the hell am I saying?! Flirty today huh.

"Flirty Raffy huh?" Mars teases me with matching grin on his face. "What are you doing here?"

"Drinking obviously."

"Why are you alone then?"

"Because I dont have friends." Yea.

"Hey, I'm your friend. Can you not see this handsome guy sitting beside you on this bar? Im a friend right?" Waving his hand infront of his face referring to himself.

"Sure. Sure." Plus a soft chuckle.  Hey where's Collins? Inner voice you shut up. "Hey where's Collins?" Crap.

"I don't know he didn't contact me these past few days... maybe he's with Karly." Uhh who's karly?

"Oh." I dont wanna ask about karly.

He smirks. "You like Chris don't you?"

"a capital N-O! No, I dont like him!" Yes I do like him!. Pinkish red rushes to my face and I can feel the heat kicking up. Why did I even think of that?

"Just teasing Raf, your reaction does make me think you do have something for him." Laughter spits out his mouth. "So what happened with you two after the party?" He takes a sip of his drink hiding his teasing smile.

"How did you know?" His smile grows along with my eyes widening.

"Well its not because everybody saw you two holding hands together running out of the house." Lipbite. "And after that maybe I didn't get many texts from girls at the party asking if you were Chris' girlfriend and some other unnecessary questions."

"unnecessary questions? What unnecessary questions?" What questions are they asking?

"Really? After everything I said thats what you decide to ask?" He raises his brow at me. "Well to answer your question the unnecessary things they ask are questions like 'why should Chris be with you?' Or 'why is Chris holding your hand?' Or even 'how did you attract Chris with that body of yours even though they have larger bums' blah blah yada yada. You know those questions insecure girls ask." Those girls make my blood boil.

"First of all, he was the one holding my hand and pulling me away from the scene. Secondly, I wasn't attracting him. And third, I dont care about their bums." I have a normal sized bum. I dont need more. Mars laughed on my deffense. Yeah thanks.

"Yeah sure. Hey I have to go its already late. You riding with me?"

"No its okay. I brought my car."

"Okay be safe. Criminals are acattered on the streets."

"Sure Mars. Sure". We said goodbye and I get into my car. My driving was perfect even though I had some shots.

I parked my car, get out and started walking. The sound of my shoes against the ground are the only things I can hear. Its already maybe 9:30 pm. I heard heavy footsteps walking behind me. 'Criminals are acattered on the streets'. Mars' warning replayed inside my head. I didnt bother to look but as his steps went faster along with my heartbeat beating fast I felt a hand on my shoulder and for sure it was a male's hand. Im gonna thank my mom later for entering me on self deffense lessons after this. I grabbed his hand, twist it then punched his face. He didn't fall to the ground but he was groaning.

"What the hell was that for?" More groaning and his hand holding his eye that I punched. His voice is hoarse. Its too dark for me to see his face.

"I wont be your raping victim tonight!." I turn on my heels and tried to run but I heard him laughing. So hard.

"Raffy Rogers? You thought I would rape you?" He laughs even harder and steps closer. " puhhleasse?! Its me you Goblin, its Chris!" His laughter would wake the sleeping neighbors.

- - - - - -