13

"Go cry to your mama shitface before I turn that face of yours into mashed potato! Fuck you! Asshole!" Anger obviously present in him. "A-are you okay?"

"The question is are you okay? You fuckin'wrestled thr bastard!" He just chuckles. Enlightening the tense atmosphere.

"Well for one thing he didn't even got a chance to hit me." Slouching down on my couch. "Maybe I would stay a while. You know.. just incase he comes back." I nod. Talking about Shawn made me remember my meeting earlier with Gess.

"Want a drink?" I want to drink until I could fall asleep. For God's sake. Gess was a part of it. She knew but she just watched as they go on with their thing behind my back.

"Yes please.." I brought some beer on the table. One each. For now. "How did he even get in here?"

"Uhhmm yeaaahh.. that is clearly my fault." Biting my lip. "Shouldn't have given him a duplicate of my key." Sipping a bit of the unholy beer.

"He has a duplicate? Get your locks changed. You don't know when he'll come to you in the night, woman."

"Remind me to do that." Shawn is starting to creep me out a bit.

"I thought you two were over?"

"We sure as hell are. He had a relationship with my friend behind my back." I forced a smile staring at the carpeted floor.

"ohhh.." speechless huh..

I chug on the bottle of beer I was holding. I drank 1 bottle. Then a second. Third. Fourth. Then I lost count. It wasn't that hard to forget the number but my head was getting dizzy and I felt my lunch rise to my throat.... and everything went pitch black.

The rays of the sun creeping through my bedroom window woke me up and brought me back to life. My head was pounding like someone was hitting it with a mallet. My bed decided to be extra comfortable for me today though. Thank God it's a Saturday. I can't remember a thing from last night right after Shawn left my apa-.

"Mmhmmpf" who the hell was that? It came from the living room. I tiptoed my way out of my room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a frying pan with both hands and started heading to the living room. The couch has something on it groaning. The covers are pulled over his head so I cannot see the face but I know for a fact that it's a male specie. Is it Shawn? Has he come back from last night?! Be a big girl Raff! You can do it!

I pulled the covers and lifted the pan over my head.
"Aaaahhhhh!" I scream and the male sleeping on my couch had awoken with wide eyes and joined me in my screaming. He jumped up and head behind the couch.

"Are you trying to kill me woman!?" Shock present in his eyes. Breathing heavily.

"I would if you won't tell me why is there a Collins sleeping on my couch!?" He opens his mouth to respond. He lands his eyes on my body, then back to my eyes and looked away. He chuckles. What a bipolar!

"We'll have a romantic love quarrel later... go put some clothes on first."

I look at my body only to see that I was wearing my bra and underwear. Then some events from last night came back to mind.

The heavy drinking.
Collins.
And now I'm barely naked?!!

- - - - - - - -