36

"Cause I'd like to claim you. And I shall call you Squishy. And you can be my squishy..." excuse me? What?

"Are you calling me fat?" He said squishy.

"No! It's a finding Nemo thing..." not a big fan to memorise those lines.

"Claim me? Is that your way of asking me if I could be your girlfriend?" This is me talking. Embarassing myself. But it's worth a try.

"Uhhh...yeah...kinda..." he said with his signature lipbite.

"Well...My answer is no." Bitch! Why No?! "It's beause you didn't even woo me and now you're claiming me all of a sudden?" Yup.

"Well do you want to be courted?" Did he just ask that?

"I mean...I'm a girl. Who wouldn't?" I spat out a nervous chuckle. Damn. Shit just got real.

"Well then...as of this moment...consider yourself the future Mrs.Collins. 'Cause I'm courting you..." oh okay....

"What?!" I can't believe this! "How much did my mom pay you to say that to me?!" He raises an eyebrow and he laughs. Music to my ears.

"No! Your mom didn't pay me..." hold me! I think I'm floating away! I pinch his bicep. "Ow! What did you do that for?"

"I think this is just a dream..." yup. I really can't believe this.

"So you dream of me?" Yup. Definitely.

"No! I don't!" Liar! "So is this for real then? No joke? No prank?"

"Yup. But I'm gonna start tomorrow. I'm tired.."

"What? You can't do that...you have to start now." Clingy.

"Nah. I'll start tomorrow...Goodnight." he said then he laid down and closed his eyes.

"Hey! You do not do that when you court somebody." Do they?

"Why? Are you excited to be courted by moi?" Totally!

"No! Ugh! Just go to sleep."

"Oh so you want me to sleep here now? Woah Princess! Isn't this too fast?" Smirk.

"Shut up. Or I'll help you hug the floor." I said with no emotion.

"Awww...I am sorry." You should be. "For being too cute for you."

I'm gonna slap a boy! Yes. Yes, I a-.
Ding Dong.

"Pizza'S here." He stood up and walked to the door just before I could slap 'em. So that's what they call 'saved by the bell'. The doorbell.

We sat down and dug in. Finding Nemo is done and we're watching Matilda now. I have to check on Gess if they're okay.

'Hey there gurlfriend. Is Shawn alive?' Yup. I asked that...but as a joke only.

'Wanna c fo urself?' She replied immediately.

'No thanks. I'm good. :)' ofcourse I am!

'Hu wouldnt be? Ur wd a parking ticket.' What?

'A parking ticket?'

'Yup. Coz hes got FINE writtn all over em.' Oh. I chuckle and Chris looks at me.

"So...who you textin?" None of yo business. Haha

"No one." He shrugged and turn his attention back to the tv.

'Hha. Damn ryt!.'

'Gotta go. The guys r partying wdout me.'

'Enjoy.'

'You too.' I smile. Before I could but my phone down she texted me once again. 'Wear protection.' I choke on my pizza.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Nothing.

"Oh nothing." Just wear protection.

"You're weird."

"Since birth."

The night went by smooth as a baby's butt. He left after Matilda. He said he has to go home.

I couldn't sleep...well who could? Christian Collins is courting me. I managed to shut my brain off. The next morning I woke up with my feet sore and my back be hurting. Looks like I partied hard last night. I check my phone.
1 message received. Open. There is a picture of a...cucumber? And there is the text saying.

'If you'd be a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber :)
Good Morning'

Oh God. I laid back on my bed. Now I remember. He's wooing me.

'Gess! 911!' I texted Gess immediately. She is my bestfriend afterall.

A couple of minutes later a wide-eyed Gess nearly broke down my door. "Whose sick? Whose hurt? Whose dead? Whise pregnant?" What?

"Pregnant?"

"I told you to wear protection! You guys are too young! You can't have little Chris's running around already."

"What? No! I am not pregnant!" She overreacts sometimes.

"Then what's the 911 for?"

"Chris asked me to be his girlfriend..." we stayed silent for a couple seconds. Then she started jumping.

"Ohhh my Gooooosh!! I knew it!! And now you're officially together. I totally ship you guys!!" She squeaked excitedly.

"Uhm...not exactly." She stopped jumping and stared at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah I kinda denied him." Gess dramatically fainted on my couch.

"Ohhh my...I think I want to feed you to the lions right now." She said.

"Yeah but he's kinda wooing me..." her eyes came back to life.

"That's good! But why? You love him." Indeed I do. Before I could answer her my phone rang. Gess grabbed it and saw the caller ID. She also the wallpaper. Yup. I'ts Chris and me. She started rolling on the floor in excitement. I grab my phone and go to the kitchen.

'Hello?' I say calmly.

'Hey. Are you uhm..busy tonight?' Oh em gee! Gess overheard what he said and started going out of control.

'Uhh. No...why?'

'Wanna come with me..well go slide on the rainbow amd live happily ever after?' Well he really didn't say that. What he said was. 'Want to come to my place? I want you to meet my family.'

- - - - - - - -

Have you watched Chris's new vid? 'WHERE ARE YOU NOW'