21

"Be honest. Honest enough to tell me the truth that you really like Christian."

"What?! Oh man! What have I gotten myself into?! I knew I should have applied to another college. Don't do that to me woman!" During senior year the four of us agreed to go to the same college together. At first it was a lotta fun. But you know shit happens but life must go on.

"Don't dodge the question Raffy Rogers! Just answer me, get it out of your system and I'll go with you at the party. It's a win win situation girl." Uuggghhhh!

"Let me see... I like the way he walks, I like the way he talks, I like the way he looks at me.... ohh fine! Yes I do like the idiot! As in like like!" Yes I admit it!

"Wooooh!" Gess stood up and doing that little dance of hers.

"People are staring! Don't be an embarassing friend when I'm around." She froze and looked at me. I thought she stopped but then next thing I know she's doing the robot!

"Did I miss something?" Matt came back. Finally! I stood up beside Gess who still won't stop dancing.

"Why are you poking me?" Gess.

"I'm looking for the off button!" And start poking her again.

"Don't poke my butt! I'm gonna practice twerking later." And she slaps her butt. What? Did she just do that?

"Woooah Gess. I'm starting to notice you have changed since you came back from your trip. You are less...ughh.."

"Less boring? Less dull? Yeah. During my stay there I learned to live life a little. We're teenagers and we have to be a little bit wild."

"Huh...turns out you weren't as grandma as I thought." Back then Gess was the girl who giggles and blushes. But now? I dont see that Gess anymore. She's getting wilder by the minute. But I still love her.

"Guys? Do you know for a fact that there is a very good looking, fascinating scented, sexy human being standing right over here?" Matt gesturing to himself.

"Where?" I pretend to look around.

"Don't worry about them. I only known them for two hours and I know for a fact that they were bumped in the head one too many times when they were still babies." Matt said to his companion. Ohh. He's with someone.

"Says the guy who talks about Spiderman in his sleep during classes." I snort.

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that. So this is my friend Zachary. I met him in the bathoom." There appeared his new friend. He's lean, brown hair, he's not that handsome but he's okay.

"Hey there Raffy, Gess. Nice to meet you." A genuine smile plastered to his face.

"How do you know our names?" Gess.

"Because I can read minds." Zachary squinted his eyes with his fingers attached to his head pretending to read my mind.

"Now I can see why you two became friends. You're both weirdos." Gess. I rolled my eyes but a grin was still on my face.

"Says the girl that was dancing the robot just a minute ago." Exactly.

"Touche."

"Actually what happened was I was in one of the bathroom stalls and there were no toilet paper-" Gess cut Zachary mid sentence.

"I don't wanna hear it! Lalalallalalalala!" Gess covering her ears.

I chuckle at the childish action by my bestfriend. The day went by so smoothly. I didn't run into Melanie and Collins also Shawn and Andrea. The two couples. Tsss. I hope my life would go by this smooth. And hey I made new friends. Weird yet fun friends. And we ended up exchanging phone numbers.

That night I received a text from Matt.

  'Hey guys. I created us a group chat. Check it out. The last one gets to bring snack tomorrow.'

I quickly log into my account and check out what he was talkin about. I don't want to be the last one. Do you know how much food these people can store in their stomach?. There was only one notification.

  'You have been added to the group Odd Squad.'

Odd Squad? Really Matt? I click on the group and there 4 faces. The other one is mine.
So here is how the chat goes.

  Raffioli101 joined the group.

Gesstickles: ha! You're the last one Raffy.
PotatoZach: Your username is a little 'manly' don't you think?
Raffioli101: so I'm the one whose going to buy snacks?
Mattcho: haha nyc usernames.
Gesstickles: I'm gonna kill you if u dont change mine
Mattcho: Oh no you can't.
Gesstickles: oh yes I can coz I got balls! (See what I did there) I always wanted 2 say dat!
Raffioli101: Gesstickles you still up fo ds weekend?
Gesstickles: a deal is a deal *wink wink*
PotatoZach: im a potato sack
Mattcho: i thot we were fwends? Wut r u 2 up 2 ds weeknd?
Gesstickles: a parrrteeeeyy!
PotatoZach: sweet! Cn we tag along?
Raffioli101: only if you buy y own snacksss.
Mattcho: not fair Raffioli.
Raffioli101: fine. U can come but not Zach.
PotatoZach: wut? Y not?
Gesstickles: coz u gonna scatter ur potato dirt all over the party.
Raffioli101: eeep! I was going to say that! You got ball stealing my thunder!
Gesstickles: yup. I got balls. LIKE A BOSS. B-)

Talking to them makes me feel free and loose. No tension, no awkwardness either. I love the Odd Squad even though we just met. It's like they bring the 'i' in Life. Does that make sense? No? But you get my point. I'm starting to believe in the word 'friendship' again.
I close my laptop and bring my phone out.

'Hey Mars, the Odd Squad is comin to yo parteeyy!'

- - - - - - -

And this 21st chap is for BethanyMyers . She is my very first follower. (Yeah I know I only have a few followers but hey...better than nothing right?) But she's the first one so yeaah. :)