Prelude

"Get up"

"Get up"

"I said get up!" - Minerva growls raising her voice and with one swift kick in the stomach. The force was so hard it sent me flying back. Luckily, before i can smash into the concrete wall, Sting jumps up to catch me.

But don't be excited, Sting stopped me from kissing the wall because he wanted to throw me into it himself.

i'd rather take my chances with the wall...

"How do you expect to be a full fledged member if you can't even stand up?" - Sting taunts, picking me up by my neck.

His brilliant blue eyes glazed over with satisfaction.

I hated Sting.

"Hey, you know the rules!"

Sting lets out a sigh, rolling his eyes. "Lighten up Dorin, we're training her"

His hand still wrapped around my neck making it hard to even breathe

His hand still wrapped around my neck making it hard to even breathe. He hated being told what to do and i knew that better than anyone.

"No, no. Dorin is right." - Minerva interjects. "Sabertooth is held by a certain standard after all."

"Yeah, yeah..." - he says casually, releasing his grip around my neck. "Catch" - Sting adds throwing me over to Dorin.

Without hesitation Dorin rushes out onto the arena grounds and holds his hands out, ready for my impact.

"I still have tomorrow" - he threatens earning a scowl from Dorin.

"We're done here. Why don't you take Miss Garasu to the infirmary." - Minerva commanded of Dorin. But he didn't need someone to tell him to do it.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I'm fine"

"Why do you let them do that to you?!" - Dorin yells

I don't respond back to him. Dorin could always tell when i was lying. Granted, me not answering him is kind of a dead giveaway.

He was my best friend.