5

"You think just because I'm put away, it's over? It's never over."

Was that Isis? Her voice?

My eyes shot open to see it was dark and my breathing was heavy.

"Hey are you okay, what's wrong Ai?"

I looked to my side to see...

"Do...rin?" - I said confused "y..you're here?"

"Of course, I'm here? Where else would I be?" - he asked cocking up an eyebrow. His hand touched my face and he felt...real. "You're a little warm, maybe you have a cold? Huh? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

And without hesitation, I embraced him.

"You're alive" - I muffled into his chest

"Ai" - he sighs laying a hand on my head.

"Ai"

"Hey Ai"

"HEY!"

My eyes opened to see Sting.

"Finally, what the hell is up with you?!" - he shouts

"Sting?" - I spoke, confused I was just with Dorin. 

"Yeah?! Who else would it be?!" - Sting grumbles annoyed trying to pry me off of him.

I also didn't realize how close I was to him and when I mean close, I meant my arms were around his neck like a piece of jewelry. Immediately I throw him off of me, turning red and embarrassed at the situation.

"Wha?! What do you think..." - I began stuttering "Why am I?!...WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO ME?!"

"Me?! You're the one who randomly woke up and tried to kiss me!" - Sting protested

"Urgh, kiss you?! As if!" - I shouted at his dramatic accusations. "Why would i even...?! Just forget it! I'm going back to sleep!"

"Fine!"

"FINE"

"FINNNE"

And just like that I slam my head back down on my bed and he did the same to his.

But...Dorin felt so real. Could it really have been just a dream?

--------------

Peace Village let us stay at their best hotel, kind of as a thanks for helping them out before we set back home to Sabertooth.

"You ready?" - Sting asks as I packed the rest of my things "how about a kiss goodbye or do you need to pretend to be sleeping first?"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny asshole" - I barked back, shoving past him. I don't even know how we managed to do this job together.

"I don't know, this morning made me see you in a different light" - Sting replies sarcastically putting an arm over my shoulders, I know he was joking but something just came over me and I can feel my face turning red.

Usually I would just brush it off and scoff but all I could do was just pull away from it. What was going on with me?

"Hm? You ok?" - Sting asked cocking and eyebrow "you look kind of red? Fever?"