9

"I'm sorry, but after the capture of Isis we transferred her to Magnolia" - The mayor of Peace Village explains "Well how about I make it up to you both for taking the time to come back all the way here. How about staying in town for a night?"

"Well we're sorta..." - I started only to be shove to the side by Sting.

"Of course, we would!" - He says happily

"Perfect!" - the mayor laughs smiling at us

"Sting?!"

"What? Why are you giving me that face?" - Asks Sting.

"Did you forget we need to go, you know...find Isis?! The only reason we're out here?!" - I barked

"God. Ai." - He scoffs rolling his blue eyes.

"Stop calling me that!"

"This isn't a job. How about you try to relax a little hm?" - Sting says entering the large palace spare room.

"Usually I would give you two separate room but since this so sudden we only have one spare room available, i hope you don't mind" - The mayor says leading the way in.

The room was huge and beautiful for such a small village of people their architecture was breath-taking.

"Please explore the city as you wish. We are all grateful to have Sabertooth back here. If you need anything feel free to call me in my office." - The mayor informs us before leaving Sting and I to settle in.

It doesn't take Sting long to throw his bags to the ground and flop onto the bed.

"We're leaving at dawn" - I say to him crossing my arms.

"Jees what a fun sponge you are...." - he mumbles under breath

"I heard that!" - I growled angrily which makes him start to sweat.

"With a personality like that no wonder you only work alone..." - Sting continues on

"Would you just shut up!" - I say throwing a book from the table at his face. "We are leaving tomorrow. I'm serious!"

"That's the thing about you. Always so serious." - he criticizes walking over and pulling me toward him. "Try to have a little bit of fun. Might be good for your health."

"No."

"Come on!"

"No! Look we could actually be half way toward Fiore right now if you would actually take this seriously instead of a joke" - I protested annoyingly

"Ok, ok fine. Tell you what, we can leave tonight" - Sting tells me

"Really..." - I say in disbelief

"If....."

"Ugh, great." - I grumbled

"You didn't even let me finish"

"Fine, say it."

"We can leave tonight if you just loosen up?Yeah? Relax and have fun? Just for the rest of the day." - Sting tells me a very very evil smirk on his face. "It won't kill you Ai. So what do you say?"