11

I hate myself.

"UNACCEPTABLE!" - Master Jiemma roars as he repeatedly beats Sting.

"I'm sorry, I really thought she would help break the curse."

"Oh really?! Well did she?!" - he shouts

"No sir." - Sting answers

"Fucking pathetic waste of space!" - Master yells again before smashing another fist into Sting's face. "Because of your little mishap, now we have to answer to the Magic council!" - he growls slamming his fist down and making contact with Sting's head.

It's amazing how he hasn't broken his skull yet.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you! Who disobey me!" - Master Jiemma shouts to everyone "Get him out of my face. I'm done here." - he tells Rogue who throws Sting's arm over his shoulder and drags him off to the infirmity.

If I didn't hated myself already, I defiantly hated myself now.

"Sting...-kun" - Lector cries softly in my arms

-------------

I think I lost myself. I let the disgust of being Sting's mate cloud my judgment.

"Ai?" - Yukino calls from behind me "are you alright?"

I hesitated but I muster up to answer "Yeah"

I pushed a strain of hair out of my face as I watch the rain fall from the window. I was in the mess hall. It's been almost a full week since we've gotten back from Magnolia.

"I brought you some tea." - She starts placing a warm cup in front of me. "I...heard about what happen."

So has everybody else.

"I couldn't believe Sting would do such a thing." - She says trying to comfort me. Orga comes by patting my back softly.

"It's going to be ok"

No. it's not.

I was disgusted by my own actions. I was...so desperate to try to get rid of this curse that I had forgotten the consequences.

I let my head fall on the palm of my hand as they gave their own words of condolences. Without knowing it was me who was at fault and not Sting.

I remember that night forever burned into my skull.

-----------

"Wh..at...happened?" - Sting groans finally waking up

"Sti...sting...." - I muffled out as the tears began to fall. I sat inside the cell that Isis was held in. Clutching my knees to my body

"Where's...where's Isis?!" - he says ripping the doors of the cage open and scanning the empty cell. "What did you do?!" - Sting yells shaking me uncontrollably

"You w...were right. I'm sorry...she..."

"Damn it Ai! You stupid idiot! What were you thinking?!"

"I just....I just thought...she could fix it" - I say my voice cracking

"Fix your bad dreams?! Did you even think it was worth it to break out a criminal for that?!" - he shouts angrily