13

I can't believe him!

I'm such an idiot for thinking he wouldn't either....

"Where is he?!" - I shouted barging into the mess hall angrily

"Yo! Morning sweetheart!" - Orga greets happily as if he wasn't in on this little scandal either.

"Where is he?!"

"Hm? Who?"

"STING!"

This is getting annoying how he is just stalling extra time for...I don't know why he's doing it.....but I know he is!

"Like....a bug sting?" - he replies scratching the side of his face to inquire this thought

"Cut it our Orga! I know you know where he is and I will...I WILL DUMP ALL THE ALCOHOL IN THIS ENTIRE GUILD IF YOU DON'T TELL ME..."

"Ok ok! Last time I heard he went on a job with Rogue. I think he left pretty late last night."

"A job? But...why...why would he just leave...." - I mumbled to myself before looking back up at Orga who has started to sweat even more. "There's more to this job isn't it?"

"Wha?! You think I'm just lying to you?!"

"What if he's in danger?!"

Orga just chuckles at the thought of Sting being in some type of danger.

"It's Sting you're talking about...I'm sure he'll be fine."

"He left to find her didn't he?"

Orga doesn't answer at first he just takes another gulp of his cup.

"Just please tell me the truth Orga. Please." - I begged him.

Though he may look heartless Orga gives into me.

"He found out about what you were doing behind his back. You know...those news articles."

For months now I had been keeping tabs on the whereabouts of Isis but not because I was hoping to still find a cure but i wanted to make things right for the guild. I thought maybe I could fix my mistake and I knew Sting wasn't happy that I was looking into an issue that could potentially be dangerous for me after all my magic is useless on her.

Each time the same problem is brought up again, I want to take her back to the magic council but Sting refuses. I know he is trying to protect me but how can he not see that I am just making things right for him again, so Master Jiemma will respect him again.

"You really think I care more about what some old guy thinks about me than your fucking well-being?!"

Even last night, I can still remember how angry he was.

——————

"I know where she is and I'm sorry I hid this behind your back but I need to fix this!" - I shouted at him

Lector began to hide, knowing how angry Sting could get.

"No! No fucking way! I told you to let some other guild deal with it. You promised me you would stop this!"

"She is just in the town next to us! It could just be a day trip over and then the Master's respect for you will be restored!"

"There you go again." - he scoffs "I don't need you to worry for me"

"Then don't worry about me" - I snapped back angrily at his words. "If you loved me you wouldn't force me to do....."

"Really...Ai." - he sighs letting out a dark laugh. Sting walks past me towards the door of our room.