New school

Y/N walks into the new school that he was currently enrolled in. As soon as he walked in everyone stared at the new kid who they thought could rip their heads off, and to be fair... Y/N could.

So Y/N walked to the principal's office where he gained his schedule and was escorted around the school by some random kid, soon Y/N got to his locker where he quickly opened it, and put the books that he didn't need inside of the locker.

Later that day Y/N sat in math class with his hood up while rumours were being spread around because of a girl blowing Kyler's bitch ass in a bloody cinema. Someone threw a note at Y/N and told him to read it. 

Y/N opened it and saw a drawing of some girl blowing Kyler. Underneath it said, "Pass it along". Y/N looked behind him to see Kyler smirking. Y/N tears the paper up and throws it away looking him in the eyes and showing no emotion. 

As the bell rang and everyone packed their stuff and get up Y/N felt someone grab his shoulder. Y/N turned to see Kyler. 

Kyler: What's your problem dickhead.

Y/N turned and pushed the prick's hand off of his shoulder.

Y/N: Don't touch me, you dirty bastard.

Kyler: What the hell did you say?!

Y/N: I called you dirty. You already have insecurities that you wear out in public for everyone to see. You make rumours because you and all of your bitch ass weak lackeys lose a fight, and because your girl breaks up with you? You can't fight for shit, and that's obvious. You don't rule a damn thing, and you don't scare anyone. I am a Titan people fear Titans. But even Titans fear me.

Kyler went to swing at Y/N who dodged and elbowed Kyler in his face while holding back, sending the prick flying to the wall with his tongue hanging out of his mouth nearly falling off.

Teacher: Mr Ackerman, Principal's office. NOW! 

Y/N rolled his eyes and left to the principal's office where he was scolded but not punished. Once in the hallway, Y/N hears the lunch bell go off.

Y/N: About damn time. I was starving.

Y/N says walking over as Y/N walks in he sees a random girl and Kyler talking but something looks like it's gonna kick off as Miguel stands up. Y/N puts his bag down and walks towards them all. Kyler swings at Miguel but he catches the punch and says just loud enough to hear. 

Miguel: It's no Karate, it's Cobra Kai.

Y/N hears him say as Miguel strikes back. The others surround Miguel and Y/N jumps in, quickly striking the biggest guy, with a quick right rook breaking his entire jaw and sending him to the ground knocked out and sending blood flying everywhere shocking and terrifying everyone except for Y/N.

Memory.

A five-year-old Y/N was currently in his backyard punching trees to use for firewood since he lived in the forest. Once there was enough Y/N grabbed the wood and went inside his house, once inside Y/N put the wood in the fireplace.

Later there was an older man who sat next to the young child most would call a monster. This man had Onyx black hair and onyx black eyes, he looked at the fire with a cold look in his eyes.

???: Did you clean the floors?

Y/N: Yes, Uncle Levi. I cleaned everything five times and even got enough food and wood to last us an entire winter, so you don't have to worry.

Levi: Good. Now you know the Ackermans are far stronger than normal humans but you are far stronger than anyone we've ever seen. Most would call you a monster but you're not a monster you're a Titan. To be more specific most call you The Ultimate Titan.

Y/N looked at his uncle and listened closely.

Levi: People would be terrified if they knew what you could do, but you are no longer a child due to the things you have gone through.

Y/N: Nobody would believe the number of people we've had to murder in self-defence.

Levi smiled at his nephew and sighed.

Levi: You shouldn't feel bad.

Y/N: I don't. They killed my parents, so I butchered their families.

Years later.

Y/N was in front of three graves. One for his mother, father, and uncle. They all died to protect Y/N, who in turn murdered thousands to get revenge for his family's deaths.

Real-world.

Y/N had a terrifying look in his eyes as people screamed at the bloodshed while Kyler who had been thrown to the ground by Miguel, latches onto Y/N's right leg and lets out a yell of anger. Only for Y/N to reel his leg back and kick forward sending Kyler flying into a wall. 

Suddenly Y/N hears another person speak while charging at Y/N.

Random guy: I'll make you pay... for trampling over my friends!

The guy went for a right hook only to have his head grabbed by Y/N who looked at him with a terrifying glare before Y/N let out another roar of rage like he had the other night before Y/N threw the guy with enough force the guy skipped on lunch tables causing the skin on his face to fly off. 

Suddenly another one of Kyler's lackeys tries to jump onto Y/N's back only to be kicked in the mouth and sent to the ground due to a random woman who decided to join the fight.

Miguel knocks the last one which was Kyler. Seeing everyone cheering he stands on the table celebrating. But his victory was short-lived as he was pulled away. Everyone soon looked at the bloodshed and Y/N who let out a victorious roar before leaving to the bathroom where he washed his hands.

After washing his hands Y/N walks to his next class which was Biology.

???: Hey, are you alright?

Y/N looks up at the girl who was speaking to him.

Y/N: I'm fine.

The girl was taken aback by Y/N's cold tone.

???: OK, well my name's Yelena and that was pretty cool of what you and Miguel did at lunch. I know I didn't need to step in but I couldn't let you two have all the fun now, could I?

Y/N showed no interest and or care at all.

Yelena: Is it OK if I sit down?

Y/N: Sure.

Yelena sits next to Y/N. Later after school, Y/N went home where he trained and slept, after taking a shower.