Relationship issues

Y/N sat up in bed with a cold look on his face. It was now the day after the victory at the tournament the victory that had solidified the Cobra Kai dojo as the best dojo in the valley. 

???: Y/N come on you're gonna be late, kid.

Y/N heard Kenny yelling from the kitchen as Y/N changed his sheets and took a shower, before getting dressed and going into the kitchen.

Y/N: I won't be late for anything. 

Y/N knew the dojo was open in forty minutes. Y/N saw Kenny with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. 

Y/N: What now, old man?

Kenny started pouring a cup of coffee while Y/N poured himself some black tea.

Kenny: Do you know anything about these?

Kenny asked while placing a crushed beer can on the counter. Y/N took a drink of his tea as Kenny placed a black lacey bra on the counter next to the can.

Kenny: I'm not gonna ask about the beer. But who does the bra belong to?

Y/N: Yelena Larusso. I had a feeling she left something behind. 

Kenny: Did you atleast you protection?

Y/N: No, and I'm leaving.

Y/N walked to the door before putting his shoes on.

Kenny: I'll just go take this to Daniel Larusso, then.

Y/N picked the bra up and put it in his bag before Y/N walked away while Kenny just laughed at Y/N. 

Y/N arrived slightly later than everyone else seeing a lot of people walk away from the dojo. Y/N walk in with a cold expression on his face as he sees a bin in the corner with scorch marks on the side and Johnny talking to everyone from the Cobra Kai team. 

Johnny: Ah just the Titan I wanted to see, Ackerman up front.

Y/N walked up to the front and faced the class.

Johnny: Did you attack your opponent with the intent to kill? 

Y/N: Of course I did, Sensei.

Johnny: And did you purposely attack your opponent's injury?

Y/N: Of course, Sensei.

Johnny: You think that makes you badass?! What's the matter, too tough a question? Maybe you need some help.

Y/N: Before you go to someone with absolutley not experience of what this cold world truely is let me explain something to all of you. When in battle there are no rules. Nobody is going to care if you get hurt. Their intention is to kill you and or cause you the most harm they can. This world will take any and everyone and thing away from you. So quit being a bitch and caring about the rules. If you have the strength to keep moving foreward then do so, or else you're weaker than cattle.

Everyone looked at Y/N shocked.

Johnny: Ms. Robinson.

Aisha: Yes, Sensei.

Johnny: Two cobras in the jungle. One kills the strongest lion. The other kills a crippled monkey. Which cobra do you wanna be?

Johnny started pacing around. 

Aisha: The one that kills the lion, Sensei.

Aisha said while looking at Johnny.

Johnny: And why is that?

Aisha: Because it killed a stronger animal.

Johnny: Correct. Cobra Kai is about being badass. And the baddest badass is the one who beats his opponent when he's at his strongest. Not when his back is turned, not when he's injured. Is that understood?!