A Date Between Titans

Y/N walked back into his room before he looked at his phone and decided to go pick Yelena up now. Y/N locked the flat and sat in his car. 

Y/N: This might go well.

Y/N drove to the LaRusso house.

After a little drive, Y/N pulled up outside the LaRusso house. Y/N got out of his car before he walked towards the door but it opened just as he went to knock. 

Amanda: Y/N...

Mrs LaRusso spoke while opening the door.

Y/N: I'm here for Yelena.

Amanda: She should be out in a minute.

Soon Yelena walked out.

Yelena: Hey sexy.

Yelena spoke while hugging Y/N. Yelena was in her usual clothes with her hair in a ponytail. 

Yelena: So are you ready?

Yelena asked while releasing Y/N.

Y/N: Only if you're ready.

Yelena smiled at Y/N who looked at Amanda who was speaking.

Amanda: Alright you two have fun and Y/N get her back by ten at the latest. 

Amanda went back inside the house. 

The duo get into the car as Y/N was turning on the car before they started driving down the street. Soon the duo get to Golf 'N Stuff before they got out of the car.

Yelena: I can't believe you wanted to come to Golf 'N Stuff.

Y/N: Why? I don't seem like the type to play golf?

Yelena: Not at all.

The duo walk over to the cashier and pays for their clubs and balls, before going off and playing. Soon Yelena won which caused her to smile and cheer.

Yelena: Woohoo!

Y/N: How about we go to the arcade?

Yelena: Sure. 

At the arcade.

Y/N: You did well.

Yelena and Y/N looked at the score which was 6-7 with Y/N winning.

Yelena: *sassy* Don't get too cocky now. So I've beaten you at racing. Is there anything else you wanna get beaten at? 

Yelena spoke while placing a finger on Y/N's chest.

Y/N: How do you think you will do against me in basketball?

Y/N spoke while grabbing Yelena's hand. Yelena smiled and nodded.

Yelena: But if I win I get a prize. 

The duo walked over to the basketball game. 

Y/N: I can accept that.

The duo arrived at the game and Y/N purposely lost. Y/N saw an opportunity and he was going to take it. Yelena threw the last ball beating Y/N only by one point.

Yelena: So what's my prize?

Yelena spoke while turning to Y/N.

Y/N: I might have an idea.

Y/N spoke while stepping closer to her. The duo both knew what was about to happen. Y/N held on to Yelena's waist and pulled her close connecting their lips. The kiss was short but sweet. Y/N pulled away looking at Yelena. 

Yelena was blushing while biting her lip. 

Y/N saw Yelena smirk a little.

Yelena: I don't know whether or not that was better than the first one or not.

Yelena stated, implying she wanted another. Y/N pulled her back in before kissing again.

 Yelena: We should go or my mum is gonna kill me.

Yelena spoke breaking the kiss.

The duo drove to Yelena's place and Y/N got out with Yelena before they hugged before Yelena went inside.

Yelena: Oh Y/n.

Yelena spoke which caused Y/N to turn around halfway.

Yelena: You've got something on your cheek.

Y/N raised an eyebrow before Yelena kissed Y/N on the cheek causing Y/N to have a lipstick kiss mark on his cheek. 

Y/N: I'll see you at school.

Y/N said wiping the kiss off of his cheek.

Yelena: I'll um I'll see you at school.

Yelena spoke while walking in.

Y/N walked away to his car before he drove off.