Good news.

A week after Y/N's date.

Cobra Kai has been picking up more and more students. Johnny entered the dojo into a tournament called the All Valley. Miguel went out with Sam, thanks to Yelena's help.

Y/N: Miguel, how'd the date go?

Y/N spoke while changing out of his gi and into his usual outfit. 

Miguel: It went great man. Golf 'N Stuff was a nice call from both you and Sensei.

Miguel spoke while putting his bag on as Yelena joined them. Just as the trio went to leave Johnny came out of the office and caught their attention.

Johnny: Yelena, Y/N, and Miguel can you three stay for a minute?

Miguel, Yelena and Y/N: Sure.

Miguel put his bag down as Y/N showed no emotion while Yelena had a confused look on her face. 

Johnny: *serious* I wanted to ask if you guys would mind staying a little while longer at the dojo. To be honest the only shot we have at winning this thing is with you three. Especially you Titans. 

Y/N: I won't hold back completely but I will hold back enough to where my opponents won't die and you can still get your trophy.

Y/N speaking had caused Johnny and Miguel to grin while Yelena nodded in agreement.

Johnny: Let's get to work.

Johnny clapped his hands. Y/N, Yelena, and Miguel all changed and began training their asses off. Johnny taught the trio the Crane kick. Which, Daniel LaRusso used it on Johnny in the '80s. 

It was only a few weeks 'til the All Valley and Johnny was teaching the trio stupid shit. It had been another couple of hours and Y/N and Yelena were getting ready to leave again.

Yelena: I want you to properly meet my parents. They treat you like a Devil, I can't stand it.

Y/N: We're considered Titans. We're always treated like damn devils.

The trio went their ways to their houses. Once at home Y/N walked in and took his shirt and jacket off before he stretched. Y/N made him a kettle of black tea and just before he could take a drink he heard a knock on the door. Y/N walked over to the door before opening it to see Yelena standing there with a smile.

Yelena: Hey, sexy.

 Yelena spoke while running a finger up Y/N's chest.

Yelena: So are you gonna let me in or what?

Y/N stepped aside and Yelena walked in.

Y/N: Yelena what are you doing here?

Y/N spoke while grabbing his black tea. Yelena turned around for a second and Y/N took a drink.

Yelena: I managed to convince my parents to formally meet you.

Y/N: What is the catch?

Yelena: *nervously* They want to know if they can trust you. They want you to stay with me.

Y/N sighed as he continued to drink his tea without a care in the world.

Yelena walked over to Y/N before putting his cup onto the coaster and kissing him.

Yelena: You should go pack.

Y/N downed the rest of his black tea before he walked into his room. Y/N grabbed another version of his current outfit and toothbrush alongside the basic hygiene supplies all into a black duffle bag.

The duo drive to the LaRusso house. As they were walking in Y/N is hugged by Sam before he shake hands with their grandma. 

Grandma: So this is the boyfriend you always mutter about?

Yelena's grandma asks looking at the duo before she notices the look of nothing but genocidal blood lust in Y/N's eyes.

Yelena: Yes.

Yelena starts holding Y/N's hand a little tighter when Sam lets go of Y/N.

Amanda: Sam, can you show Y/N his room? Yelena come here.

Y/N shows no emotion and goes upstairs with Sam. Soon Y/N walks into the room before tossing his bag on the bed.

Sam: I'm in my room most of the time If you need anything.

Y/N nods silently.

Daniel: Honey I'm home!

Y/N hears the voice of Daniel call out. Y/N walks out of the room with Sam and Y/N sees another guy who glares at Y/N.

Y/N: Who the hell are you?

???: I'm Robby Keene. Who the hell are you asshole?

Y/N: I'm the guy who can kill you in one swing.

Robby looked terrified. Meanwhile, Daniel looks confused.

Daniel: What are you doing here?

Y/N: Proving that I'm not a devil. *thoughts* Not yet anyway.

Yelena walks to Y/N's side while blushing.

Y/N: Is everything OK?

Yelena looks at Y/N as Yelena puts Y/N's arm over her shoulder.

Yelena: I'm better now.

Yelena looks up at Y/N before he kisses Yelena.

Sam: *jokingly* Get a room.

Yelena: Mum would not like that with how loud we could get.

Daniel: Anyway, I'm starving who's hungry? *thoughts* Wait what?

Everyone walks out into the backyard.

After a few laughs and a few sneaky drinks Y/N looks over past Yelena to see a looming Miguel, the duo locks eyes for a second then Miguel walks away.

Y/N: *thoughts* This might end up being good...