A Titan's rage is barely held back

Halloween, is one of Y/N's most hated holidays, mainly because he was drenched in period blood one time in one of his old schools, but that only served to anger him even more as the next day, Y/N immediately went after the people that planned this and beat them to death. 

Afterwards, Y/N hates going to anything related to Halloween, trick or treating, parties, and all that sort of stuff. However, since he is in a new school, Y/N decides to try and give Halloween another chance to redeem this holiday.

Currently, the school counsellor: Ms. Blatt is talking about cyberbullying, which no one seems to be listening to. She touches upon the appropriate costumes to wear for the Halloween Dance, but Y/N merely decides to wear his casual clothes with his hood up.

Earlier Y/N had met Demetri, and Eli before he suddenly had the urge to protect them like an older brother would. 

As Y/N glances down at the table, he can hear the whispers about Eli's fixed cleft lip, causing Eli to shyly cover his mouth. Y/N sees this and turns his head to the people that made fun of Eli, before Y/N starts glaring like a devil at them, causing them to back off of Eli.

Eli: *softly* Thanks, Y/N.

Y/N: Don't put up with their words, Eli. Take some martial arts classes, they might make you somewhat stronger.

Eli: I'll pass, thanks. I'd rather not get hit in the face...I prefer to play Crucible Control with Demetri.

Y/N: If you say so.

Soon after speaking Y/N feels someone staring at him. So once Y/N turns to see who it was he sees Yelena, who meets his eyes and they continue to stare into each other's eyes before the latter bites her lip slightly. Once Y/N sees her do this, Y/N stretches his arms up, arching his back so that his tank top lifts a little to reveal his well-cut six-pack abs. 

Y/N glances at Yelena once more and sees her rub her thighs slightly, causing him to chuckle slightly before setting his arms back down. After Councilor Blatt finishes her speech, everyone goes back to their business with Y/N eating his food with Miguel, Eli, and Demetri when he gets a tap on the shoulder from Eli.

Eli: *shocked, and scared* Yo, Yelena is coming over.

Y/N looks at his friend and then at the girl as she stares at him specifically.

Y/N: Yelena, what is a popular yet attractive woman like you, doing talking with a bunch of outcasts and a Titan?

Yelena: *slightly nervous due to the look in Y/N's eyes* Well, I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me.

Y/N nods before speaking.

Y/N: Sure, it's a date then. Although I don't know where to pick you up at. We can just meet up in school if you'd like.

Yelena: Alright. I'll see you then. Also here's my number. I'll text you later. 

Yelena bids Y/N goodbye before turning back to her friends, and as her back is turned, her face turns a little pink as she squeals softly. Y/N goes back to eating his burger, not caring about his friends' wide-eyed glances and jaw-dropped expressions. Y/N looks up at them before he takes a bite of his food.

Later on in P.E. class, Y/N is a little off to the side, doing some of his Lethwei and Muay Thai drills. Some random cop had contacted the school beforehand to tell the teachers in charge of P.E. to exempt Y/N from any activities due to his fighting background and how immensely ripped he is. 

So, Y/N is doing some drills on the side before he calls Miguel over to help him with pad work. He tells his friend to call out specific commands for Y/N to follow and attack accordingly. Miguel nods at his request before they decide to have a go at it, which causes some heads to turn towards them.