Cobra Kai

Y/N got home where he knew nobody was there but he felt like there were four other people in the room with him. So Y/N left for the kitchen where he made a cup of black tea, two cups of bourbon, and two cups of vodka.

Y/N had one of the cups of Vodka for himself.

Y/N: Drink up, you poor old bastards... You were the greatest motherfuckers to live...

Y/N immediately downed his drink while trying his best not to cry, but he failed. As Y/N was crying his heart out, he put his cup on the counter before wiping his eyes, while speaking.

Y/N: You gave your hearts, you were heroes... I wish you were here, so drink up. Please.

The four other people were watching Y/N with sadness as they were talking to themselves.

In the afterlife.

???1: He's grown into such a fine young man. You guys did a really good job!

???2: Oi! Four eyes, stop it.

???1: Sorry, Levi!

Levi just looked at them while the other two drank the bourbon, before speaking.

???3: Hange's right, Eren.

Eren: I know Mikasa. We brought the world perfection only to be killed for it, and for protecting it. This is none other than a cruel world.

Levi drank the tea, while Hange drank the last cup of Vodka before they all sighed sadly while looking at Y/N who walked into his room while wiping his eyes.

In the real world.

Y/N's attitude quickly changed after he looked at himself in the mirror.

Y/N: *to himself* Snap out of it! Everyone you know has died to keep you safe. You killed thousands of men, women, and children, just for those you loved! To keep you from losing anyone else, you must kill any and everyone who tries to take those you love, from you!

Y/N looked at himself before realising he was acting exactly like Eren, which Y/N strangely liked the idea of. After training Y/N took a shower before he got dressed and then Y/N walked outside before he felt his phone go off.

Y/N pulled his phone out of his pocket before he saw he had a text from Yelena.

Yelena texting: Hey Y/N, do you want to join my Dojo? We're looking for recruits.

Y/N texting: Sure, where is it?

Yelena texting: In the strip mall in Raseda, with a black and yellow snake on the building.

Y/N texting: I'll see you when I get there.

Yelena texting: OK, see ya when you get here, sexy.

Y/N looked at his phone with a cold stare as he put it in his pocket before walking to the Cobra Kai Dojo. 

5 minutes later.

Y/N stood at the door to the dojo before lightly pushing the door and opening it. There were three other students in there Miguel, Aisha, and Yelena. 

Y/N: OI!

The sound of Y/N's voice alerted the other three.

Yelena: Y/N, took you long enough.

Y/N: I could've taken my damn time.

???: Can I help you?

A tall old blonde guy walked out of the office near the back.

Y/N: I'm here to join your dojo. 

The old guy looked at Miguel with a smile then turned back to Y/N.