Caught

This is the cheating chapter so please remember this is in the past right after the All-Valley tournament and the chapter where Yelena and Y/N had sex. This means this takes place right between "All Valley" and "Some Victory Fun".

Y/N was on his way to the gym when he heard two girls wolf-whistling at Y/N.

Girl 1: Take your shirt off!

Girl 2: Show us your abs!

Y/N looked at the girls and spoke coldly.

Y/N: I hate whores like you thinking you have the ability to feel offended when someone says the same thing to you. When you do the same exact thing.

The two girls looked offended obviously just as Y/N walked into the gym. Once inside Y/N worked out for a few hours.

6 hours later.

Y/N walked outside the gym where he saw Robby walking alongside Yelena and Sam. The trio didn't notice Y/N who was glaring at the trio.

Y/N walked away and went home. 

Once at home, Y/N took a cold shower before he went to bed.

The next day.

It was currently 6:00 AM on a Saturday and our favourite Titan was currently working out.

I love the moves this dude is doing. But yes these are the moves Y/N is working on, and don't worry I will try to do a future story with the main characters being the children of Tekken characters. 

As Y/N was finishing up he heard his phone go off. Once finished Y/N stood up and walked over to his bedside table where his phone was. Y/N picked his phone up and saw a text from Sam.

Sam texting: Can you and Yelena quiet down? People are trying to sleep.

Y/N ignored the text and took a shower. Once cleaned and dressed Y/N went to the LaRusso household. Once at the door, Y/N kicked the doors off their hinges and onto the floor, immediately waking everyone up.

Everyone ran to the top of the stairs and Y/N glared at all of them as Yelena and Robby's clothes were all messy.

Y/N: Kore ga anata ga kimeta kotodesu ka? (This is what you decided to do?)

Yelena: What are you talking about Y/N?

Y/N started laughing as he glared at everyone.

Y/N: Zenbu nioi ga wakaru ndesu. Anata to ano on'na wa sekkusu no nioi ga suru. (I can smell it all. You and that bitch reek of sex.)

Sam soon smelled it as well and she looked at Yelena wide-eyed but to be fair Sam was tired as hell. As soon as Sam went to bed she wouldn't remember this interaction.

Daniel looked at Y/N angrily.

Daniel: Sōda, keisatsu ni denwa suru yo! (That's it, I'm calling the police!)

Y/N: Do it... I don't care LaRusso. You AND your daughter are nothing but traitors. I know everything. Did Miyagi ever tell you how disappointed in you he was?! HUH?!

Daniel: Don't. Use my master's name.

Y/N: Or what? You gonna try to kill me like the countless thousands have failed to do? I'd like to see you try because I killed them when I was five years old. Then I killed way more by the time I was eight years old. They'll just be added to the warzones built on their bodies.

Everyone stared at Y/N in shock and terror as Daniel walks downstairs and stands in front of Y/N who looks at Daniel dead in the eyes.

Y/N: I've spread my seed across the world. No matter who tries to and or does kill me. My children will continue my mission to gain true freedom. 

Y/N walks upstairs before he stops in front of both Robby and Yelena who look at Y/N terrified but Y/N does something that confuses everyone. Y/N sniffed both Robby and Yelena and smelt sex, sweat, and semen.

Robby gulped out of fear as Y/N stood to his full height.

Y/N: I will allow you to live past this day, and every breath you take shall make you remember who gave you the ability to breathe. Not your bitch of a dad. Me. I gave you the ability to breathe. Understood?

Robby: *Shakily* Yes... sir.

Y/N left to the front door but not before he spoke one last time.

Y/N: You all have the ability to now officially see me as a devil because once I leave every time you see me fight, I will no longer hold back except if I fight any of you. So your parents have the ability to see how weak their children truly are.

Y/N left the house all the while the LaRusso family were all shaking and once they went to sleep, none of them could forget Y/N's words. They were not threats. They were not guarantees. They were not promises. They were the words from a god.