New bullshit training

As Y/N walked towards Cobra Kai, Y/N's phone suddenly went off. Y/N pulled out his phone to see 50 missed calls and 100 unanswered texts from Yelena. 

Yelena texting: *most recent* If you don't answer me, we're done.

Y/N growled as he texted back.

Y/N texting: I know about you and Robby. We're more than done... we're enemies you damn traitor.

Y/N let out a loud pissed-off roar while crushing his phone in his hand.

Once at Cobra Kai, Y/N opened the doors where he saw nobody inside.

Y/N: OI!

Johnny: Mr Ackerman!

Y/N went to the office to see that Johnny was the only one in the dojo.

Johnny: Why were you late?

Y/N: Your training is weak to me. So I trained myself some more.

Johnny: Tomorrow meet me at Fulton and Ramer.

Y/N: Fine.

Y/N left for his flat. Once inside the flat, Y/N ate, trained, showered and then slept.

Timeskip.

It was currently 5 AM Cobra Kai was currently mixing cement.

Johnny: *patronizing* C'mon people mix that cement, don't add too much water we want it nice and thick.

Miguel: Sensei why are we mixing Cement?

Miguel asked while mixing his shovel around the sludge.

Y/N: Just shut the fuck up and quit talking.

Y/N walked over to a wooden pallet with cement bags on top of so Y/N put all of the cement bags on his shoulders while walking towards everyone else. The amount of cement Y/N currently was holding was 2,150 kilograms which equals 4,739.939 pounds or in other words 50 bags of cement.

As Y/N walked to a platform for the cement everyone stared in shock while moving out of Y/N's way. Y/N slammed the cement bags down onto the platform which gained Y/N an approving nod from Johnny. 

Y/N: *mumbling* This is too weak for me! 

As Y/N took his shirt off but put his jacket back on he looked over and saw Johnny and the "Observer", Kreese mumbling.

Y/N: *thoughts* There's something else going on here... that old fuck isn't just an observer and it's obvious to anyone with some fucking brain cells.

Hawk: That's a fucking Cement truck.

Hawk spoke while dropping a full bag of Cement 

Hawk: I'm gonna regret this aren't I?

Johnny: I got news for you, winning one championship don't mean shit. A champion has to keep moving or they will get stuck like the cement in that barrel, it has to keep spinning or the cement will harden and will stick. do you wanna be like that?" 

Johnny said staring down all of his students.

Cobra Kai minus Y/N: No Sensei!

Johnny: Good then get in!

After Johnny said that a dramatic silence fell over everyone.

Aisha: Sensei we're sorry we'll stop screwing around.

Y/N: Speak for your damn selves! I fought like we were supposed to! I didn't kill anyone and we got a damn trophy, that was the fucking agreement! You ask us if we want to be pussies? Well, look in a damn mirror, you sad, old, pathetic, soft, piece of shit!

Y/N noticed Kreese give him a dirty look which resulted in Y/N kicking Kreese with a right roundhouse kick across the face which sent the old man to the ground while Y/N was holding back.

Y/N: *deathly cold tone* Don't ever give me a dirty look like that again.

Miguel: This has to be horrendously unsafe.

Johnny opened the hatch to the cylinder while Kreese stood up.

Kreese: Quiet! This man lead you to the mountaintop, and you question him. Look, look at all of you I can't believe this pathetic pack of pussies competed in the All Valley and let alone won, And who's responsible for that? Johnny Lawrence. The best student in the history of Cobra Kai, my student.

Hawk: Woah, You were Sensei's Sensei?

Hawk asked looking amazed

Kreese: You better believe it kid. And ill tell ya I've never trained a tougher student my whole life. so if you know what's good for ya. You better listen to every goddamn word he says.

Miguel: I'll do it Sensei.

Miguel said walking up and receiving a pat on the shoulder from Johnny. Seconds after Hawk followed then Aisha then the others, even Bert. 

Kreese: What do you say champ? Do you want to follow the man who gave you all your glory, or walk away, and never train under the name Cobra Kai again?

Kreese asked while looking Y/N down. Y/N bursted out laughing.

Y/N: You seriously think Johnny Lawrence is the strongest student that's ever trained under Cobra Kai?! *laughing louder* Your training sucks. Johnny lost the All-Valley. He's not considered a Titan either. He's just another dumbass loser, who can't train and or show any amount of knowledge on how to deal with a Titan. So I'll see you, dumbasses, during class.

As Y/N started walking away with his shirt on his shoulder, Y/N heard Johnny yell.

Johnny: IF YOU LEAVE YOUR KICKED OUT!

Y/N: HA! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY ASSHOLE!

Later Y/N was walking around town before he bumped into two people knocking them to the ground while Y/N was standing tall.

???: Watch where you're going.

Y/N looked at the ground to see the LaRusso sisters, who looked up at Y/N only to have their eyes widen in shock and terror.

Y/N: So... you think you can betray me and not have any consequences?

Sam: What are you talking about?

Y/N: Yelena knows. She had sex with me after the championship but after that, she also had sex with Robbie's bitch ass. Didn't you whore?

Yelena: *quiet and sad* Yes sir...

Y/N looked down upon the duo before kicking Yelena in her face with a right roundhouse kick. Yelena fell face-first onto the ground as Sam looked on angered. Yelena started crying all the while Y/N walked off like nothing happened.

Sam: Was he always like this?

Yelena: *muffled* No. Not until I cheated...

The next chapter will be a flashback-type thing where Y/N had figured out about Yelena and Robby. Sorry if it's a bit weird.