New girl

Y/N was in the woods shirtless while doing some handstands as animals were all around Y/N. The first time Y/N came into the woods every animal feared him, but now they all love him. These animals were truly free, and Y/N physically was too but not mentally.

Y/N had found out that the Miyagi-do had planned to do a demo at Valley-Vest which Y/N did not enjoy the idea off. But something that was pretty unusual was that Y/N's eyes were closed until they suddenly slowly opened revealing that Y/N had three eyelids, two that go up and down and one is left to right.

Y/N landed on his feet before sighing softly and Y/N walked towards his house. Once inside Y/N took a shower before dressing in his tournament gi. Y/N walked outside and walked towards the Valley Fest.

Once Y/N got to his destination he saw Kreese, Johnny, Miguel, Hawk and other cobras in their gi's.

Y/N: *thoughts* Once we get towards the end I'll need to let off a roar while carrying a large boulder and slamming it down onto the ground.

Hawk: We're gonna make the same entrance as we did at the tournament.

Y/N looked at the back of one of the venues which conveniently had a large boulder behind it.

Johnny: Exactly, it's gonna be badass.

As the Miyagi-Do performance comes to the finale, the power suddenly cuts off as Cobra Kai strikes.

Cobra Kai minus Y/N: Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Huh!

As the Cobra Kais' get onto their venu both Y/N and Yelena walk forwards before Yelena lets out a roar.

As everyone put their hands over their ears they could still hear the roar but Yelena was quickly silenced by Y/N's roar.

0:42 to 2:24.

Everyone stared at Y/N in shock as a Cobra Kai banner falls over the Valley Fest sign. Both Johnny and Kreese smile at one another.

Soon everyone started doing drills, and everyone cheered all the while sparklers started going off. 

Johnny: COBRAS! SHOW THEM WHAT REAL KARATE LOOKS LIKE!

Miguel and a random cobra started sparring with Miguel going for a left thrust side kick, which the cobra blocked before Miguel went for a left spinning thrust kick which the other cobra dodged away from as the kick connected with Y/N's abs causing the Titan to look at Miguel.

Miguel quickly threw a spinning right elbow at Y/N's face who dodged. Hawk and another random cobra started sparring, with Hawk going for a dropkick which the other cobra dodged, before Hawk put his arm up and punched the cobra away.

Miguel threw a right hook at Y/N who dodged and swept Miguel's legs out before holding back Y/N used an axe kick on Miguel's abdomen.

Johnny: Yes!

Hawk kicked a Cobra in the face before sweeping that cobra's legs sending that cobra to the floor.

The old guy in the crowd: NOICE!

Everyone was cheering except the Miyagi-do as Y/N took his upper gi off before wrapping that around his face. Everyone stood in confusion before Y/N smirked and sprinted at his other cobras.