All Valley

Cobra Kai all were standing outside the venue waiting for Sensei Lawrence. Everybody was getting more and more nervous except for Miguel who was fighting the air and Y/N who was showing absolutely no emotion. 

Hawk: Hey save some for the tournament man.

Miguel just ignored Hawk. 

Aisha: Leave it man he's still annoyed about his girlfriend.

Miguel: Where the fuck is Sensei?

Hawk: He'll be here.

Burt: I'm not so sure.

Hawk: What makes you say that?

Everyone looked at him. Burt began telling a story about how he went to buy 'milk' and Johnny was drunk and ranting about Robby.

Hawk: Why didn't you say this before now?

Burt: I guess I'm so used to seeing him Drunk, it didn't seem like a big deal a big deal.

Y/N started walking away as everyone discussed what Sensei could've done. Y/N walked over to the vending machine before buying a can of Dr Pepper.

???: Hey Y/N.

Y/N said nothing as he looked over his shoulder and saw Yelena standing there.

Yelena: What's wrong Babe?

Yelena asked stepping towards Y/N.

Y/N: You accused me of flirting with your sister, and now you come back acting like everything is OK... You will not come out unscathed after our fight... 

Yelena: I was Jealous of you two, you are so good to me I don't wanna lose you. My mum also took my phone she did the same with Sam.

Y/N: I don't give a single fuck about your excuses.

Y/N spoke while looking over his shoulder to see Johnny. 

Y/N walked away without saying anything as Yelena walked over to Cobra Kai but kept quiet and stayed away from Y/N.

Announcer: All teams report to locker room F.

Johnny: You've all learned to strike first, to be aggressive, not be losers. I taught you to strike hard and put every ounce of your power behind everything you do. But I haven't taught you the third rule of Cobra Kai. "No mercy." The older you get, the more you're gonna learn that life isn't fair. You wake up one morning feeling great, and then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls and takes a big steaming shit in your mouth. You get an "F" on a test, you get suspended. You fall in love with a girl, and some other dude comes and steals her away. Car gets set on fire. Just when you think things are going good, everything falls apart. That's how it goes. Life shows no mercy, so neither do we. We do whatever it takes to keep our heads above water. We do whatever it takes to keep moving forward. We do whatever it takes to win! Remember who you are. You're badass! You don't give a shit! You kick ass! You're Cobra Kai.

Everyone except for Y/N and Yelena cheers.

Y/N went to grab his Gi.

Johnny: Oh no, you're not wearing those.

Timeskip

The Cobra Kai group sat in the locker rooms wearing black Cobra Kai gis.

Johnny: When he says the name of the dojo walk out and make a show.

Everyone heard cheers from the crowds as everything kicked off.

Announcer: All right, let's start by welcoming all the local dojos competing today. From Granada Hills, All-Star Karate.