Rivals and a party

Y/N rolled over from his side on the bed as the sun hit his eyes. Y/N's hand hit something soft but firm at the same time. He sighed as he rubbed his eyes. Y/N looked to see Yelena lying next to him fast asleep in nothing but a bra and boxer briefs with Y/N's hand holding her breast. Y/N sat up while taking his hand away. 

Yelena groaned a bit rolling over. Y/N stood up seeing he was only wearing his boxers.

Soon Y/N took a shower and once he was done he put on a clean pair of boxers and pants before Y/N looked at himself in the mirror and put his hair in a man-bun while sighing causing fog to come out of his mouth. (or whatever hairstyle the reader wishes to imagine.)

Yelena: Morning.

Yelena spoke while sitting up.

Y/N turned around and looked at Yelena.

Y/N: Why are you in my bed?

Yelena: I snuck in last night cause I wanted you.

Y/N: OK.

Amanda: Kids breakfast.

The kids all heard Amanda yell from downstairs as Y/N cracked his knuckles before he walked over to Yelena.

Y/N: Do you want a kiss?

Yelena stood up with a happy smile on her face. Y/N gave a gentle kiss to Yelena's lips. 

Y/N: Get dressed before someone walks in on us.

Yelena: Don't you like this?

Yelena smirked at Y/N.

Y/N: Some people would, but I don't care. 

Yelena had a blank look on her face as she got dressed.

Yelena: Should have expected that.

Daniel: That's it I'm calling the police!

Y/N and Yelena both get dressed and walk downstairs before Y/N walked outside where he saw Johnny and Daniel getting ready to fight.

Anthony: Kick his ass, Dad!

Y/N walked over to the duo before they looked at the Titan who put his hands in his pockets before Y/N kicks Daniel across the face while holding back which caused Daniel to fall to the ground as one of Daniel's teeth skipped across the ground.

Johnny started to laugh only to be kicked in the gut forcing him to the ground.

Y/N: You both are weak. Get up and go enjoy breakfast.

Everyone was sitting at the table eating scrambled eggs and drinking coffee.

Amanda: So Y/N do you have any hobbies?

Y/N: I keep moving forward by training and fighting for true freedom.

Amanda: What about your parents?

Y/N: Dead.

Everyone looked at Y/N in shock as said Titan continued to eat without any reaction to the starring.

Sam: Anyway we should get to school.

Sam said breaking the silence. Y/N and Yelena both finished their food and drinks before leaving the table. The duo got into Sam's car.

Yelena rested her head on Y/N's right shoulder and the three of them drove away.

Timeskip.

Y/N was in History sat next to Sam. The duo were looking at notes and answering questions because they had nothing to do. 

Sam: Summarise the Holocaust.

Y/N: A piece of shit racist bastard locking people away from their freedom. Someone should have had the pleasure of killing the bastard that took people's freedom.

Sam looked at Y/N in shock because Y/N had rage in his eyes.

Sam: You shouldn't wish death on anyone Y/N.

Y/N: You look me in the eyes and tell me I'm wrong. All those poor helpless souls died to fuel the dream of a genocidal racist bastard and they never truly gained justice for their deaths.

Sam looked at Y/N for two minutes straight unable to correct or scold him. 

Sam: Just don't do it again.

 After class, Y/N walked outside and felt someone grab his hand. Y/N looked at the person who turned out to be Yelena.

Yelena: We need to talk. NOW!

Yelena started pulling Y/N away from the crowds and into the bathroom.

Y/N: What?

Yelena: You know what!

Yelena pushed Y/N a little.

Y/N: What the hell is the damn problem?!

Yelena: What's going on between you and Sam?!

Yelena asked practically shouting.

Y/N: Nothing is. Now you can believe what you want. I don't care. I never cared. 'Cause everyone and everything I ever loved have died!

Yelena: We'll finish this later.

Yelena walked away as the bell set off. 

Timeskip after school.

Y/N was lying in bed at his flat texting Yelena but she wasn't replying no matter what he had said even Sam wasn't responding to Y/N either. 

Y/N: Fuck this.

Y/N stood up and immediately started training his martial arts skills until his phone pinged.

Hawk.

Hawk texting: Dude massive party at the canyon you in?

Y/N texting: Sure where at.

Hawk texting: Lakeside 7:30.

Y/N texting: I'll be there.

Hawk texting: Nice dude see ya.

Y/N arrived at the party seeing a bunch of people were already there.

???: Y/N!

Y/N looked to see Miguel drinking beer after beer.

Y/N said nothing back while walking over to Miguel.

Miguel: Beer?

Miguel asked while pointing the bottle at Y/N.

Y/N: Sure.

Y/N took the beer. Y/N popped off the cap, clinking bottles with Miguel before drinking part of the bottle. The duo looked over to see Aisha and Yasmin arguing. After some back and forth Aisha reaches out and front wedgies Yasmin causing everybody to cringe and laugh at the rich girl.

Y/N was not showing any signs of being drunk as he saw Sam and Robby walking down the hill. Y/N sees Miguel push Robby and one thought comes to mind. 

Y/N: I'm gonna beat that bastard. Just for the fun of it.

As Y/N walks over he sees Miguel accidentally hit Sam.

Robby: Let's go.

Y/N hears Robby speak as they turn around. Y/N smirks before he charges at Robby and tackles the teen onto the sandy floor before Y/N while holding back starts beating the shit out of Robby.

Y/N stood up and Robby punched Y/N in the nose, causing Y/N to growl in anger as Robby stands up only for Y/N to kick Robby in the gut with a straight thrust kick, kick Robby in the face with a left roundhouse kick, and then backhand Robby across the face all the while Y/N was holding back. 

Everyone watched as Robby stood up before he spat out blood onto the ground. Sam started punching Y/N in the chest and abdomen only for Y/N to backhand Sam while holding back, but still sending Sam to the ground.

Y/N: Just get your bitch ass friends and leave. I don't want to see any of you bastards.