Some True Fun

At the Cobra Kai Dojo, the Cobra Kais were training.

Johnny: The back thrust kick works like this. You step, pivot and throw a sidekick

Hawk: What if your opponent attacks you from behind?

Johnny: Excelent question. Sensei Kreese, you wanna take this one?

Kreese: Certainly, Sensei Lawrence.

Kreese started explaining to the students how a back pivot kick works.

Later the students were looking at the senseis to see pay attention to the lesson they were teaching.

 Kreese attacked Johnny but he blocks and takes his leg out.

Johnny: You're little rusty Sensei

After a few more punches both of them were in a bad situation

Johnny: Okay, pay attention. He's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out...

Kreese: I dig him and put him to sleep.

Johnny: If I go for his ribs...

Kreese: He completely exposes his chest

Johnny: Two difficult choices. What do you do?

Y/N: Go after Kreese's leg, and make it hurt.

Lawrence sends both of them to the ground by kicking out Kreese's leg.

Johnny: You damn the consequences and you power forward.

Kreese: You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing.

Johnny: You make a choice. You make a move. You go all in. Good work Mr. Ackerman.

Later Y/N, Hawk, Miguel, Tory and Aisha are sitting in a restaurant at the Mall. Y/N is sitting by himself with a glass in front of him. The glass was filled with tea.

Tory is messing with Miguel and Hawk is talking with the two cobras. 

Suddenly Hawk whistled at Y/N and signalled the Titan to go over to him.

He goes over to Hawk.

Hawk hands Y/N a phone with an interesting review about the Cobra Kai Dojo.

Y/N: "Very unprofessional sensei, does not take into account safety or personal boundaries". Who the hell is this guy?

Hawk: Demetri wrote it. We should do something about it

Y/N: Get the guys. We're gonna have some fun.

Y/N, Hawk, and the other Cobras headed to some comic store because Hawk said that he's gonna be there.

We reached the store and we walk in before Y/N, Hawk, Assface and Penisbreath all surrounded Demetri.

Hawk: Still can wait to read that new issue, huh?

Demetri: Nice hair. What is this, your red Hulk phase?

Hawk: We saw your Yelp review.

Y/N and Hawk get closer to Demetri.

Y/N: Take it down.

Demetri: And ruin my journalistic integrity? Look, I'm sorry, but someone had to say something. And besides, taking it down could hurt my Yelp elite status.

Hawk pushes him.

Hawk: We said take it down.

Demetri: You think I'm afraid of you?! I know who you really are... Eli. So why don't you, Oni, Rocksteady and Bebop, just leave me alone?