Chapter Twenty-One

Draco, Darcy, Theo, Blaise, Dawn and Tracey stormed the hospital wing.
He glanced around, Neville, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Ginny, were there, as the rumours had said, and yet he couldn't find Alastriona, he couldn't see Alastriona. 

Ron stood up from his cot, tired eyes filled with tears.
"Where is she?" Draco asked and glanced between them all. "Where is she?" He yelled, headed straight for Ron. 

Ron shook his head. "She—" He couldn't finish, his lips pressed together, tears flooded over his freckled cheeks. 

"What, Weasley? She what? Where the hell is she?" He shouted again and turned on the others. 

Behind him Darcy started to hyperventilate, she covered her mouth with her hand, keeping her sobs to herself, her other hand reached for Theo and Theo latched onto her hand tightly to stop his own from shaking. 

The door opened behind them and Draco rounded on Harry.
"Potter." He snapped. 

Harry held a wand in his hand, a wand that wasn't his own, he looked at Draco with bloodshot eyes.
Blaise's mouth dropped open. "That's her wand, why do you— why do you have her wand?" He stumbled over his words, voice trembling.

Draco growled, he pushed past Blaise and pulled Harry towards him by the collar of his shirt. "What happened?"

Harry didn't bother fighting against him. "It was Madrona... and Bellatrix, Voldemort..." He trailed off, despondent, "I tried to stop them, I tried to get to her but they... they took her." 

Draco pushed Harry away from him. "You were meant to keep her safe!" He turned his rage back on Ron, "I told you to keep her safe!" 

"I tried to—" Harry ran a hand through his hair. "I tried!" He desperately attempted to defend himself, he could still hear her screams in his head.
Blaise moved past Draco and held out his hand, Harry passed her wand over to him wordlessly. 

Draco swore and shoved past his friends, he stopped next to Harry. "You were meant to protect her. The Order was meant to protect her." He said lowly, voice thick with unshed tears. "You'll pay for this, Potter, I swear." He stormed out of the room, the door slammed shut behind him.

Darcy fell into Theo's chest, sobs tore from her throat, he tucked his head into her shoulder and let her shirt soak up his tears.
Dawn wrapped her arms around Tracey's shoulders and they cried loudly for their friend.
Blaise slumped against the wall, his fingers gripped Alastriona's wand, he slid down and his head hung between his legs, his tears hit the floor in a steady flow.

Silence filled the hospital wing, only to be broken by haunted sobs.

A calloused hand stroked Alastriona's cheek, her eyes fluttered open and she scrambled back from her mothers touch, her back hit a cold stone wall and she drew her knees to her chest

Madrona loomed above her in the dark, dank cell. "You've been permitted to live, for now... the Dark Lord believes you may have some useful information in your head and you're going to give it to us."