Chapter 10

When I got to my room, I had to pinch myself to check that everything that just happened was real.

I had to leave the room because I knew everything in me still wanted Yibo, and if I stayed, I was going to jump him. He is hell bound on protecting my virtue. I, on the other hand, would have had no regrets.

We are dating now, so I guess it will happen sooner or later. Enough perverted thoughts, i need to sleep before I trigger another headache and burden Yibo.

Later, when I wake up, I want to make him the food I promised to make him.

......

I finally felt human after letting my body rest. I am certain without looking at the time that Yibo has already gone to class.

He will be back around lunchtime, and I want to get lunch ready before he gets back.

I went into the kitchen and started chopping away, frying things, and blasting music in the background.

Soon, there was a knock at the door. I knew it's not Yibo because he could just let himself in.

Then a silly thought came into my head, that maybe it was Yibo, and he just wanted me to welcome him in. So I excitedly opened the door to instant regret.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hi, how are you too. Can't you see from what I am holding in my hands. Actually, please get out of the way my hands  are hurting from carrying the bags."

Every time I met Huiying I find that I like her, less and less.

"And why are you carrying all these bags of food? You do know that we buy our own food here. How did you even know there would be someone here to let you in?"

"I have my ways to get in here, let me worry about that. I was just knocking because Yibo has a roommate."

She had a smirk on her face. Does that mean she has keys to get in here?

"Do you think you are the only one who can cook for Yibo? I am here to make my fiancé lunch. What is all this?"

She said pointing at the food i was cooking.

"You really are trying too hard to get his attention. I really feel sorry for you because he will never be yours."

The irony of that statement made me laugh because it's her that will never have him. He is already mine.

I will just bear with her for Yibo's sake.

"Can I at least finish making my lunch since i have already started. I will be out of your way in 15 min."

"Why are you making so much food anyway if you will be eating alone?"

"I don't believe in being selfish, I was making enough food, so that if my bo.....my roommate wanted some, he could have as well."

She narrowed her eyes like she was suspicious about something. I did almost say boyfriend, but I don't think she caught on.

"Well, no need to feed Yibo. I will be taking care of that."

I quickly finished cooking, cleaned the kitchen, and dished 2 plates. One for me and the other one I put in the fridge just in case Yibo wanted some. I had to leave her presence because she really gets on my nerves without even trying.

I went to my room to eat. I couldn't decide if I should tell Yibo that she is here or not. So I didn't.

All I know is that sooner or later, someone is going to get hurt because of this love triangle. I really hope that someone is not me.