Chapter 14

I woke up feeling very disoriented because I remembered falling asleep while studying at my table, thinking I would take a short nap because my head had way too many thoughts.

I am now in my bed, and Yibo peacefully sleeping next to me, and it's already morning.

My actions might have sold us out, but I really needed Yibo to know how sorry I was. I just didn't expect to fall apart in front of Xian. That was embarrassing.

Now, seeing him here with me settles my heart.

I wonder what happened after I left last night, I really hope that they did not fight.

I was lost in thought, tracing Yibo's facial features when he opened his eyes.

"I could get used to this. Keep going."

"How long have you been awake?"

"I have been awake since your first touch. I stayed still because I was enjoying everything you were doing."

"How did last night go? Sorry for running away and leaving you alone to face the music."

"Don't worry, I danced to every beat. I'm just joking. My brother knows about us, and he seems to be ok with it. He dropped a bomb on me that I did not expect. He told me that he was gay. To be honest, I never in a million years would I have ever guessed that."

"Oh, ok. Is he OK with us because he is gay or doesn't mind you dating me?"

"Well, it seems that he likes you a lot, and I mean a lot."

"What, why would you think that?"

"He keeps talking about how great your personality is and how handsome you look. It is actually annoying. I already know those things."

"Stop acting jealous. You know I only have eyes for you. If you already know all those things, is it not a great thing that others see them too?"

"Are you saying I must be ok with my brother looking at you with thirsty eyes?"

"No, I don't think that is the case. I think you should trust your brother just a bit more than you do."

He buried his face in my chest to show he did not want to talk about all this anymore.

He is so cute when he is sulking.

"Hey, look at me."

I turned his chin upward and gave him a kiss. I didn't expect him to deepen it so quickly.

Before I could even catch my breath, he was on top of me.

"How is your back feeling?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Because i want to have another bite."

He started kissing me again. My head said no, but my body said yes.

"Yibo, your brother, he will hear us."

"No, he won't. He is gone to his meetings already. Can i continue, please?"

He was kissing my neck, nibbling on my ears, and making sure to kiss reason and logic out of me.

"OK, just once, I am still a bit sore."

These words unleashed a beast.

The kissing had already made me melt, but he reached down to my hard member. He started massaging it slowly.

"I think I am not the only one who wanted this."

"Ahh, Yibo, you know it's like that in the morning...ahh."