Part 8

Its Hydra...

I quickly scramble to get up and get in a fighting stance. They look at me laugh and the 1st person comes at me, i dodge his punch and punch him in the stomach then hit him on the back and bring my right knee up then he falls unconscious.

Ths 2nd guy come at me and punches me in the jaw, i stumble back and just in time to catch his fist a d twist him around, he falls on his back and i kick him in the face.

I turn around and im met with a punch to the jaw i stumble back and im kicked in the face and fall to the floor i look up and crawl back. The third man goes to kick me but i role out of the way and slide his feet from under him and stand up.

I walk forward and straddle his lap and start to punch him till he's unconscious. I stand up and remember i have school. I run as fast as i can and go threw the front door. I go to my locker and get my subjects i rush to my first class and knock on the door.

I open the door and im met with alot of eyes on me and lower my head and mumble a "sorry im late sir". " just go sit down" he sighs. I walk to my seat and sit down and start to write down notes.

After a few more classes its lunch, i go to the cafeteria and go sit down by peter. "hey guys" the they say "hey Yn". I look around to see if i can see alex but i dont the peter asks" what you looking for" and i reply with " more like who im looking for, anyway, im looking for alex have you seen him" "no sorry yn" "its fine". I put in my earphones and start to listen to "back in black" when i feel 2 hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who" "this beter be Gordon Ramsey" i here laughing and the hands slip from my eyes and the person says"No someone mych better" i chuckle and say" nice try alex but you of all people should know no one beats him" they all chuckle and we talk for the rest of break.

The bell rings and we all go to our next classes. I got math with alex, ned and peter. We walk and talk on our way there.

After school i see happy and walk to the car. When im nearly there someone stepz infront of me, i look up and see flash i cringe and try to walk past him but only end up being pushed back. I look at him annoyed and he says" well look who we have here" he chuckles and goes to punch me, i catch his fist and twist it behind his back and push him forward.

I go to walk but im pushed forward and i fall on the ground. I turn around and im met with a boot to the face, his goons begins to kick me as well when suddenly the kicking stops when someone screams" Hey stop!! "

Happy's POV

I see yn walk to the car when someone steps infront of her. She tries to walk past buts she's pushed back and falls. To be honest it may look like i dont card about her but i actually am, but im not gonna admit it.

Anyways

I get out of the car and watch a little, next thing i know the other guy is laying on the floor. She walks back to the car when she's pushed to the front and kicked in the face. The boys minions start to kick her. I jog over and scream

"Hey Stop!!"

They look my way and run away. I run to her and help her up. " Yn are you ok" she nods and limps to the car.

Yn pov

I limp to the car, get in and waited for happy to drive." Happy" "yes" "are you gonna tell mr. Stark" "Sorry but i have to report this to mr. Stark" "oh"

The rest of the ride was silent. We pulled up to the compound and got out. We walked in i waved to the receptionist. We walk in the elevator and waited for it to stop. As we got higher my nerves started to work. What if he asks me if he ca take a look at where i got kicked.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the elevator dinging. I look at happy and we walk out of the elevator, through the living room and down the stairs to mr starks lab.

Happy puts in the code and walks in with me behind him. I sat by my workbench and started working on ideas sfter a while i look up and see mr. Stark walking to my workbench.