Part 12

"Uhhhhh"I groaned trying to make out my surroundings. After a few seconds my vision comes back and i realize that im on the stairs. I go to stand up but fall back down and role down the stairs.

I wait a few seconds and stand back up to go to my room, after 10 minutes i make it to my room and go to the bathroom, I take of my clothes and look in the mirror. I grimace at the site of my ribs sticking out, bruises al around my body and cuts on my back, stomach, arms and legs, a black eye and my ankle hurts.

I turn on the shower get in and start gently washing my body and lastly wash my hair. I get out of the shower dry myself of and go to my closet to put on clothes. Consisting of a beanie, a pair of shades to hide my eye, a hoodie (any colour), cargo pants and my black and white converse shoes.

I check that my bruises arent showing and put some makeup on my face to hide the bruises. I look in the mirror one last time and go to school.

*Skip because i aint writing how you walk to school*

I get to school and go to my locker on the way there i get pushed into the locker by non other that flash. I look up and he says" no one here to save you now yn" him and his goones start to hit and kick me. Great just great more bruises. As if this day couldn't get any fucking worse.

After they stop and walk away i get up and limp to my first class.

*LUNCH*

i go to sit with peter and try to spot alex but dont see him. After a while i see alex and wave at him, he smiles at me and comes over"hey alex" "hey yn" he hugs me and sits next to me. While were talking i see him staring at me i blush and look away, when i look back he's smirking at me. And for the rest of lunch we just keep talking and occasionally flirt with eachother.

*AFTER SCHOOL *

I pack up my things and walk to happy thankfully without getting stopped by flash and his goones. I get and say "hi happy" he smiles and says " hey kid"
After a while we pull up to stark tower and walk in. I wave at the receptionist and she smiles and then we walk into the elevator.

We go to the lab and i see to- i mean mr. Stark. "hi Mr st-" before i can finish he gives me a look and i say" hi tony" he smiles and says" hey kid" i go to my table and start working after a while someone taps on my shoulder and i turn around to see its tony he motions with his finger that i should follow him. On our way there he says"you can take of the glasses were inside" " no thanks im good" he looks at me suspiciously and keeps on walking.

I give him a sceptical look but follow him anyway, when we get to room im already half way in and realize where i am but before i can run tony says"Friday lock the door" i hear the click indicating that the doors locked and i look at him with a " o come on" expression.

"not this time yn"

I sigh and except my faith. I sit on the hospital bed and see bruce walk up to me " So what seems to be the problem" before i can say anything tony speaks and says " i found out that yn is getting bullied and want you to check her out to see if theres more bruises" i look up in a panic and say " no its fine i c-cleaned it y-yesterday" and curse myself for stuttering.

They give me a look that says " really" i look down and back up thinking of how my aunt likes to make eye contact with me to see my fear.

Bruce breaks the silence and says " ok yn take off your clothes so i can see." After a bit of hesitation and a reassuring nod from tony i do as bruce says and when im done i hear gasps of shock. I turn around and look at there shocked expressions.

Then tony screamed" WTF happened to you yn"in a angry voice, i look him in the eyes and say" n-nothing i fell down the s-stairs" while walking backwards because tony was walking towards me.

Suddenly he turned and said "Bruce would you give us a moment" bruce nodded and went out. Tony turned back and said"ok you listen and IM ONLY SAYING THIS. ONCE. YOU HEAR ME" He screamed. I quickly nodded and kept stepping backwards until i hit the wall.

I turned around and saw theres no more space to move and when i turned back tony was infront of me looking at me very angrily . He then said " Yn" i looked to the said and heard him say "Yn...yn...LOOK AT ME" i immediately look at him and saw that he wasnt joking. " What happened" i stuttered and said"I-I fell do-wn the uhh stairs" and shrugged nervously looking away.

I wasnt really lying about falling down the stairs because i actually did fall down the stairs. I was snapped out of my thought by tony suddenly grabbing my jaw and i was forced to look at him" do you think im stupid do you think im f'cking stupid"

He sighed and said" look yn im only trying to help you so unless you dont cooperate i cant do anything " i nodded and told him all about how my aunt abuses me and how i woke up on the stairs and fell down the stairs. I also told him how aunt lucy thinks its my fault that my uncle died.

When i finished telling him how i got all the bruises he looked at me with tears in his eyes and i think i saw worry, anger pity and a hint of... Hurt in his eyes.

Why?

Why does he feel hurt?

......................................................................
1055 words

sorry for the long wait i got busy with school and adjusting to having a boyfriend and giving him attention. Again sorry for the wait.