Part 9

I see Mr.Stark walking to my workbench
...

I look back down trying to ignore him and to not catch his gaze.

I feel a presence next to me and try to ignore it untill I hear him clear his throught i look up and find him staring at me with anger and... Worry?

I ask "may i help you mr. Stark" he looks at me and gives me a knowing look before saying " you know why im here why didn't you tell me". "what are you talking about mr. Stark". " you know what im talking about, and stop with the mr. Stark it makes me feel old" i chuckle and look away.

"Look kid im just trying to look out for you so kan you tell me or am i gonna have to tell your aunt."

I get angry at the mention of telling my aunt and scream"WHY DO YOY EVEN CARE TONY I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" a tear falls down and i wipe it away angrily.

He then screams"BECAUSE". "BECAUSE WHAT TONY" " Be... BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU AND IM NOT JUST GONNA STAND HERE AND LISTEN TO HAPPY TELLING ME THAT YOUR GETTING BULLIED OK. SO YOU listen. To. Me. And tell me. Who did. This. AND. What. Happend. Do you. Understand.

I look at him in fear and think about all the possibilities how he could hurt me. I quickly nod before i he gets angrier. He looks at me impatiently waiting for me to tell him. I sigh and tell him what happened.

After that he looks at me with shock and ask's "Who did it" i look at him and shake my head no indicating that im not telling him. "im gonna ask this one more time and lord help me if you dont tell me im" and he breaths out.

"i c-cant t-tell you" " why. Not" "your going to go to the principal and that will only make things worse" "okay ill make a deal you if you tell me i eont go to the principal, how about that" i nod my head, he smiles and says "yeah you okay with that" and i smile and say "i guess yeah"

"So tell me who did it" "umm" "Yn tell me who did it" "okay. It was flash and-" i got cut of by mr. Stark saying"is that his real name or a nickname" "it's not his real name his real name is Eugene Thompson but they call him flash because he's apparently" the fastest" at school"

"okay who else" "And his goons" "who's his goons" (im about to make up names here) " marcus gordon, Leo henderson and tom peterson" "is that all" "yep"

"okay see that wasn't so bad was it" he said with a playful look on his face. I laughed and got back to work.

Just before i could though i heard mr. Stark say" what do you think your doing" "im going back to work" i say pointing at the workbench "nuh uh nope your going to the medbay to get checked out kid" he says putting a hand on my shoulder and leading me to the door.

Just before we made it to the door though i ran back in to the workshop and hid behind the car. I looked over the car and heard a voice behind me say" why are we hiding and what are we looking at"with a playfulness to its voice  i looked to my left and ran away while screaming "AAAAHHHH" mr. Stark ran after me.

I looked at the back of me and saw no one so i stopped and turned around and still saw no one. When i turned around again to see if he's at the back of me i was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder i looked at his butt and immediately knew it was mr. Stark

The i said "nice ass" he laughed and walked through the door. Then i remembered where we're going so i started kicking and punching to get out of his grip but it didn't work so i just serendered and went limp.

He chuckled and said" why did you run in the first place" " Because i dont like doctors" "oh come on its not that bad" i then whispered " yeah not when the last time you were in one you almost died" thinking he didnt hear me witch he did and frowned.

When we got to the medbay mr. Stark put me down and i tried to run again to witch lead me to being picked up again. Mr. Stark then put me down on the bed and said "Dont even think about running you know what will happen" so i said"yeah sure old man"and looked at him with a smirk"

He looked at me with shock and said "did you just CALL. ME. OLD"

...