Part 11

Third person

"I dont know what you're talking about"
...

Tony turned to nat and smirked because he saw a lump on Natasha's lap. He walks over to nat and puts his finfer to his mouth to indicate that she should be quite.

Yn got nervous because she didn't here anyone talk but after a while she heard footsteps she sighed a breath of relieve and stood from nats lap"thanks for help-" she turned around and let out a squeak when she felt someone pick her up.

Tony laughed as he stood with yn on his shoulder. Yn looked up and made eye contact with hawkeye/clint, she smirked and said" ooo i can recognize that ass anywhere " she heard laughing and looked up seeing clint laugh then winked at him and that made him laugh more.

Tony chuckled but not long after turned serious" im still not done with you, you called me old and then ran away from me unbelievable. Can you believe it guys" they looked at tony and saw his wink and played along.

Then steve said" i mean i think you should get payback" steve smirked and nat decided to also play along "i think tgats a great i dea what do you guys think"

Yn's face turned from a smirk to a frightened look and said" hey hey hey look let just think this through before we decide to do things i mean we can all sit down relax and talk"

Tony and the rest smirked"no i think i have a great idea to get payback"tony then began to walk to the elevator. Yn looked up and waved at the avengers and they chuckled.

" Mr. Stark actually i have to go home now before i get in trouble with my aunt."
" okay" we took the elevator to the garage and got in the car. The drive to my house was silent and comfortable.

"bye mr.stark have a good day" "Hey what did i tell you about caling me that" tony said playfully. Yn laughed and said "bye mr.stark" yn said playfully and walked to the house. She opened the door and closed it behind her.

"SLUT YOUR LATE AGAIN" She got startled and looked behind her to see her drunk aunt looking at her but before she could dodge it her aunt through the bottle at her and it went against her face. She fell to the ground and bit her lip to stope herself from screaming"YOUR GONNA WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU" YN's aunt says.

All the while tony is busy driving home and remembered that he was supposed to take yn to medbay/infirmary. He thought about it and decided to do it tomorrow.