Part 14

"Fuck"

I hope I make it in time after a few minutes of driving as fast as I can I pull up to yn's aunts house. I rush out of the car and run up to the door without ringing the doorbell I try to open it.

It's locked so I press some buttons on my watch an the hand part of my suit appears. I then blast the door of and see a shocked Aunt Lucy. I ignore her and start looking around to find yn, few seconds later I see a blood trail so I start following it and the more I follow the more blood there is.

When I see the blood stop at a door hopefully yn's room I run in and I freeze. What the actual fuck, I unfreeze when I realize what's happening so I pick yn up bridal style and start walking, half jogging, to the car. I put yn in the passenger seat and put on her seat belt. While getting in the car I call natasha

Ring ring

Ring ring

"come on come on"

Ring ri-

"Natasha I need you and the team to get to yn's aunts house now and make sure she doesn't escape."

"Wait. Tony what's going-"

"I don't have time to explain just do it"

"fine"

"Thx"

I hang up and start the car and start driving like where in a fast and the furious movie. When we get to the hospital I get out and pick ym up again. I jog into the hospital and scream "help I need help ple-please " my voice starts cracking.

I'm immediatly approached by a doctor and nurses and they ask me a bunch of questions like.

"what happened"

"what's her name"

"How old is she"

"are you her father or related to her"

I was shocked by the last question but it felt... Good to be called her... Father, maybe I should adopt her wait nows not the time.

I broken out of my thoughts by the doctors asking me the same questions but louder.So I answer with.

"She's abused by her aunt"

" Her name is yn yln"

" She's 16 years old"

" And no I'm not her father but I would love to be"

I was shocked by my answer. Would I like to be her father? Would she like to be my daughter? Am I good enough to be a father. No no just forget it it's never happening I'm not a good enough person to be a father.

As I'm walking with the doctors while they are Rushing her to the surgery room I remember I can't go further so I stop and watch as they take her into surgery.

As Im standing there I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. Am I crying. Why am I crying. Do I really care for her that much.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a doctor asking me to fill in some papers.

I really hope she's OK. I don't know what I would do if she died. Maybe it's my fault. I should have known l. I'm so stupid. I Mean look at her she's in a fucking hospital for fuck sake's.

And it's all my fault