Promo 1: Bondita is now Bondita maayi

Whatever Deenpur school principal and journalists told about Bondita is really unbelievable..highly unbelievable.

He had taught Bondita about this for two times when they are together. She only cleared the misconception in her ksj mind about these kind of stuff when he became sick. She really behaved like a true barrister at that time .

Then why will she entertain all this nonsense? No there is something beyond all this .

Probably someone might have created fake stories Against her.

_______

Anirudh stepped into Krishnanagar and started enquiring about Bondita.

Entire Krishnanagar is talking about Bondita greatly (?).

Bondita maayi is really awesome, because of her only our daughter marriage is fixed.  - Told one lady

Bondita maayi  solved kundli problem of our daughters and got them married in best families  ..she is a boon to our Krishnanagar..- Told a father.

Bondita maayi  is literally our Durga maa who blessed my wife when she is having labour pains and my wife delivered twin boys so easily.

Even though she won't speak at all but she had got divine power  - Told a husband.

Anirudh is getting mad listening to these comments and thinking . What the hell is happening here.

Temple priest is passing by with puja items and asking village head to go and inform in Thakuma house inform that until this Pooja is done  Bondita maayi  should not take anything she should fast not even have sip of water.

Someone told priest that Thakuma family is in temple only go and inform them there only

Anirudh became extremely furious and stormed towards temple .

There near to goddess idol Thakuma sumati maa and Everyone have closed their eyes and praying

There are two pairs standing. One pair had children and other pair don't have children.

Anirudh recognised the two ladies in two pairs as Tupur and Tapur . Seems like both got married but Bondita is nowhere visible

At back side of temple ANIRUDH came searching for Bondita he heard a familiar man's voice and went there .

That man is holding a girl or lady whose head is covered with red  veil more tightly in his arms girls face is not visible but asking her to come and sit in his lap

She is shooking her head . Her voice is also meekly audible.

Anirudh is about to leave thinking that they are someone,  didn't recognise that man also  but stopped when he heard  : hey Bondita Das ...you might be maayi   for entire Krishnanagar but not for me. You are going to be my wife soon and removed her veil.

She is trembling and weeping

Anirudh's eyes are widened and turned back. He  saw his Bondita...who is trembling.. literally trembling in his arms and now his gaze fell on that man.

He is none other than Brijwasi babu . Anirudh's entire body is burning with rage

Brijwasi babu again held her tightly his nails are piercing her sensitive skin and finally she started obeying him and with shedding Tears she cam  close to him reluctantly

Anirudh couldn't take any more came as running  and hit brijwasi  with his feet on ribs making both of them tremble

Anirudh: HOW DARE YOU COME NEAR MY BONDITA? HOW DARE YOU? I WILL KILL YOU

He gave few more kicks on brijwasi ribs.. Bondita saw her sakha...no her barrister Babu after all these years. Tears started rolling down but again she also became serious that why did he come for her? Why ? What necessity is there except to make her life a living hell? How long will he play with her ?

He turned back to Bondita and came to her . She covered her complete face with her pallu and getting alerted as if he is a paraya mard .

He got angry with her antics and pulled out her pallu and screamed on top of his lungs  :

BONDITA! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE? WHY ARE YOU GIVING A STRANGER THIS  MUCH OF LENIENCE. CANT YOU SEE WHAT HE US TRYING TO DO. HOW CAN YOU STAY SILENTLY. DIDN'T I TEACH YOU GOOD TOUCH AND BAD TOUCH   .  '

Desparation pain and feeling of defeated is resembling in his voice

17 years Bondita is silent bending her head shedding tears silently and trying to turn her face away don't want to look at him and it's making him lose patience. But she decided that  At any cost she should not open her mouth

When he is Confronting her suddenly he is hit by a stick from back and when he turned back it's none other than Thakuma with some villagers.

Thakuma : DID YOU SEE KRISHNANAGAR WALON? HOW THIS STRANGER, THIS PARAYA MARD IS TRYING TO TAINT OUR MAAYI ...OUR BONDITA MAAYI

Anirudh exchanged glances between all of  them and to her  madly trying to understand what Thakuma meant exactly.. what's happening here.

KRISHNANAGAR villagers started blaming him. Kalindi intentionally instigated them that he was once our maayi Patibabu because of him only our maayi had done toughest penance in these years to purify herself and they all provoked among themselves that we will see his end we will throw him out.

Brijwasi babu came and told : Not we people but your maayi - my ardhangini Bondita will only punish him.

Turning to Bondita he asked : Come priye! Come forward to punish this fellow and forwarded  whiplash to her.

She looked at that person with tears. He insisted and she  came forward and they all looking at her whereas they both Anirudh and Bondita have eye lock for few seconds looking into each other's eyes painfully with tears .

She raised her whip and he sat on his knees and streched his arms as if he is ready.

But she turned the   direction of the whip  and hit herself   . Everyone are shocked Anirudh tried to stop but she didn't stop hitting herself

Brijwasi babu whispered in  kalindi ears: what is this Thakuma? What is Bondita doing

Rimjhim: Jhoot kaho toh Jaan Lelo sasuma this Bondita is melted with her sakhababu presence

Kalindi: shhh how many times should I tell you that we can't call her simply as Bondita when we are in public. She is maayi - Bondita maayi . Don't forget that

Bondita had hit and hit herself and when someone tried to hit Anirudh accusing that because of this man only our maayi had punished herSelf and about to hit him .but she came and pushed that man away before It reach Anirudh and fainted on ground stopping all of them not to hit him .

Anirudh tried to reach her but everyone had pushed him away. Brijwasi babu came and lifted her in his arms

Anirudh yelled on top of his lungs to leave her but inturn he got reprimanded by all villagers. They all dragged him and thrown him out of Krishnanagar threatening him not to step into KRISHNANAGAR village again.

Anirudh looked seriously at krishnanagar villagers who are dispersing. He took an oath that he will find the root cause of this problem and clear everything

What is happening in Bondita's life? Why did brijwasi babu came in Bondita's life again? 

_________

How is the promo ? I will update soon  .

Friends please vote and comment. It gives me lot of energy. Thankyou 🙏