Promo 2 Patni Devi strange request and Patibabu condition

Newly married couple  Anirudh and Bondita got into darjiling train   leaving everyone.

Infact before leaving Anirudh in groom attire  had called family lawyer and gave written statement that  he is not a Roy Chowdhary anymore. He had written on paper that he don't want property.  also gave  resignation as managing director to Roy Chowdhary tea estates of Darjiling.

Trilochan and Binoy stood speechless and fuming also feeling insulted infront of entire Tulsipur.

But Family lawyer told that tea estates and darjiling bungalow property belongs to him as it came from his mother's side property  as your share . She had written it in will and after you it will be transferred to your children. You can't deny it 
Anirudh is moved away and agreed to look after it and left from there with Bondita .

Somnath  : Why this much hatred on all of us dada. Look at our kaka. He is feeling hurt

ANIRUDH : even I am also feeling hurt betrayed and disappointed ,  Somnath . Because of you my wife had suffered to the worst . As a husband I need to consider her feelings her insults. until Bondita forgives you all wholeheartedly I  won't forgive you all for your betrayal

Anirudh left from there with Bondita followed by Bihari and nila.

The four of them  got into train . Bondita asked them to sit in opposite side. To provoke newly married couple they told that they will sit in general compartment as they want privacy and left from there.

They both remained alone and  sat in opposite berths. Bondita is still in bridal attire. She is unable to meet his gaze. Feeling guilty as he left his family for her and also feeling disappointed that he again sacrificed his life for her again her emotional turmoil .

She is looking outside window. He tried to speak with her but she is not responding. 👇

(Author's explanation: Our Bondita is 17 years old now much elder than shown in photo)

He then opened his suitcase  came with sweater and offered to her she said no she doesn't need it   he sighed and sat beside her.  she is moving back  not meeting his gaze and  frozen feeling so tensed inside..

He asked her to talk to him freely like a friend  but she sternly told : did you listen to me when I tried to speak before you picked me to mandap. Now I don't think there is a point in talking to you. I want to sleep

He sighed and left back to his berth. That night she brought her knees close to her and slept and covered her pallu as a blanket.

He took out blanket from suitcase and covered her. While covering he saw nail Marks on her neck and back.

He got angry on Brijwasi and clenched his fists with angry.

After 12 hours of journey They reached Darjiling next day early morning.