11 Patibabu fierce avatar for patni Devi insult and humiliation

Marriage rituals are completed and Anirudh (absent minded and upset) Bondita took blessings of Panditji, sumati maa who initially rejected but Anirudh told that maa blessings are always precious and genuine (glaring seriously at Rimjhim he told) far better than the one who wish bad for us.

She blessed wholeheartedly with tears. She asked Bondita to understand her don't be apathetic.

Bondita stood silent and didn't react. He saw Bondita's expression and requested sumati : Maa I have a request for you. I strongly wish you should oblige our request

Sumati : what is that jamayibabu

Anirudh: Maa ! You should also come with us and stay with us . Now it's my request as a son to you. Please don't deny

Sumati smiled and told : This is your kindness jamayibabu but..I can't come.

Anirudh: Maa ! Unlike last time I am not going to listen anything. Please maaa... please come and stay with us. Your daughter might need your love also to recover and heal. Because it will take long time for me to win her trust back. If you are there it will be easy for me.

Sumati : See jamayibabu! Because of me and my involvement my Bondita's life is too much disturbed in these 5 years.

I should have spoken and settled problems with you peacefully 5 years back . But I didn't do it and poured all my tensions and society words infront of Thakuma without knowing about her hatred on your family. But didn't foresee that we all are spoiling her life.

Already we all have involved too much and we only separated you both. Not any more. Now no third person should come in between you ..

Now I am handing her hand in your hand forever and she joined their hands. Anirudh held her hand gently and as assurance.

Sumati continued to speak looking at her daughter as if making her understand:

Regarding Bondita she has to understand you and love you, right Bondita.

Bondita just looked at her mother and simply nodded

Anirudh at one side holding Bondita's hand told : But maa....you staying alone with kaki and krishananagar villagers. They will taunt you

Sumati : No problem jamayibabu no one will raise finger towards me because now my daughter will be staying in sasural safely with you ..I can stay here peacefully on relief that my Bondita is in safe hands. What else do I want as a daughter's mother

Bondita closed her eyes holding her tears .

ANIRUDH: why maa? Why are you degrading yourself as a daughter's mother ? Why are you showing inferiority complex to come and stay in your daughter's house.

Sumati : Jamayibabu! . Somethings won't change so easily and especially for women. That's why I can't leave my sasural and come to my daughter's sasural.

I am an old generation woman bound to society rules. I don't understand your new thinking ideologies and principles. If I come with you I also may give tough time to you. It's ok jamayibabu..but I will regularly visit you both but coming and staying with you is not possible. Please don't force me.

She came and hugged Bondita and whispered in her ears that forget all bitter things and past and start a fresh life with your Patibabu. This time everything will be good for you. Gain courage to forgive your sasural people ..

Bondita stood silent and Anirudh didn't hear this . He moved few inches back to give privacy to mother daughter.

Next they went towards Bihari and nila who stood aside. Bondita only first bent and took their blessings Anirudh also bent . They both felt embarrassed and told guiltily that : what is this malik, what is this Bahuraniji..