31 Roy Chowdhary properties are called for auction

Anirudh and Bondita came  to the house where the pregnant lady lost her life

Everyone are crying. That lady name is satyawati  her husband Rameshwar is  holding his new born baby girl and crying at his wife's feet .

His didu an old lady is crying too vigorously and blaming her fate that : why are you giving me continuously tests ? Till how long should I face it? At first my husband later my daughter and son in law, then my close friend and now my grandson wife ...why ...why is this happening? Instead of all of them why don't you take my life ?

Now how can I Raise this girl ? During my grandson time I was 40 years and somehow managed but now I was 65 and kept on crying..

Some of the neighbouring ladies are telling sampoorna that this would not have happened if you have married Rameshwar 7 years ago

Sampoorna is shocked and asked: what are you saying?

Neighbouring lady: don't act as if you don't know anything

Sampoorna: I really don't know what you are saying

Another lady came and told to the former lady : don't say anything to her .she probably don't know. Her wicked mother might not have told anything to her

Former lady kept quiet but sampoorna insisted to tell what's the matter.  Second lady told that: your Thakuma (her father and sumati mother) and Rameshwar Dida are friends. When sampoorna is growing Rameshwar Dida liked her alot and wanted to get married to her grandson.

She came with proposal also and her Thakuma also agreed and requested her son (sampoorna father) to agree but deboleena didn't agree and rebuked on Rameshwar Dida with harsh words that they are very poor and sampoorna will get better alliances.

Disheartened Dida came back and this Is how the alliance is broken

Sampoorna after learning this became more devastated and looked at Rameshwar painfully. Anirudh and Bondita are also among them listening to all their talks felt bad to listen this

Second lady told secretly in sampoorna ears that : he had really loved you at that time . To impress your greedy mother he started working more hardly in his fields and also part time work in angrezi factory.

But still your mother made your alliance with Tulsipur Zamindar munshi son. He was so broken at that time. With much difficult his Dida found  satyawati and forcely got him married.

As he couldn't forget you,  he took long time to accept her as his wife. But the happiness couldn't last long in his life.

His wife is gone and he was leftover with little girl.  Dida age is also more and she couldn't manage the new born. Probably he will marry another woman and that girl will face all hardships in step mother hands.

She sighed and went to other ladies. Sampoorna is looking keenly at Rameshwar and the new born .

Many thoughts are smothering her . She don't know what to do but she wants to do something for Rameshwar and new born girl

Bondita came and placed hand on sampoorna shoulder and asked are you ok.

Sampoorna just nodded. Formalities of taking satyawati are going on and her husband is busy in it.

Baby girl just woke up in Dida bands and started crying. Dida Is trying to pacify and asking someone to bring cow milk. Sampoorna came running and about to take baby girl into her hands but Rameshwar came there and took away her daughter and glared seriously at her .

He gave back to his dida and requested her only to take care. No need to give his bachi  to Zamindarini bahu.

He emphasised last words with much pressure that it straight forward hit sampoorna heart. She is unable to take his taunts