33 Bondita strange request

Very very sorry for the long delay friends. It just happened Despite of how much I try to find free time I couldn't get it from last one week onwards. Sorry once again..here is the update 

______

YOU CALLED MY GODDESS BAZAR AURAT . BUT TODAY SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED YOU.

AND THAT TOO WITH HER STREE DHAN TRILOCHAN ROY CHOWDHARY JI .....  WITH HER STREE DHAN- Anirudh yelled  infront of everyone painfully

Trilochan was shocked and his mind became blank for a while . He is looking into air and unable to digest this truth. Is it true. ..? Is it really true ?..

Bondita saved their  property ,    their family reputation, their Zamindari reputation,  pride from insult,  humiliation and guilty which  he was unable to do Despite of having this much influence and image in Tulsipur in Zamindari circle in all these years .

Unknowingly Tears started rolling down his eyes . Mob is also Shocked and started murmuring among themselves

Anirudh nodded to Trilochan as agreeing of what he said by looking darkly and continued his ranting: yes ! with her stree dhan which she received from her baba friend as her mayka property a day ago but she didn't use  it for her sake and spent  the complete amount for you people.

I kept on asking her  to think again Bondita  and I myself reminded  her what all insults you ,  your brother and your two nephews and this entire Village have done   but she only told one thing -  that this Roy Chowdhary family is hers also,  whether you people -  her great ksj  and respectable Sasurji accepts her as his bahu or not is their  way of thinking. It's purely their wish, Patibabu but I wanted to help them because I can't see them in this condition...

This is what she told to me yesterday

She wanted to help you and she did with all her heart and even after doing all this she stood there in distance. 

He said pointing to Bondita who stood in distance among mob holding her tears without any expression..

Trilochan is  now completely shattered to listen  this complete  unbelievable and unexpected truth  . He couldn't even raise his head and look at her ..  How much low had he stooped all these years

Bo...ndita sa...ved them (Bo... ndi..ta ne ba..cha..ya) !   The one whom he had been hating and humiliating...the one whom he  had thrown her out of house when she ran to their house . He had imagined  that she will stop their son to come for their rescue she will fill Anirudh's head with hatred on them, what not worst has he imagined about her and what not names had he called about her , how low had he stoop in insulting her   but in real she herself ran for their rescue ..she still have respect on them ?

Trilochan felt that now  he was lost and was defeated very badly in life. A huge burden started forming in his heart.. he sat on haveli foot steps as if he  lost and cane is dropped from his hand and looking at his nephew

Anirudh mocked  his kaka looking darkly: what happened ? Why are you looking like that ? Feeling disgust that your mahan Roy Chowdhary family reputation is saved by the one whom you have thrown out 5 years ago , feeling disgust that your properties are saved by the one whom your brother fallen after her life and made brijwasi fall after her ? Why are you looking frenzily?

Anirudh streched both his hands and pointed his fingers towards mob and asked : did anyone  come for you when you are in need. Hmmm...Tell me mahan Zamindar babu.. did your aan baan shaan do anything for you?

It is she the one whom you called bazar aurat came for you ..

Not only today but yesterday also it was she who cooked food for you and your bhulakkad bimari Bhai (Alziehmers diseased brother) and served via halwaiwala .