21 Bondita is turning into lioness by her Patibabu

That night Bondita is in  sleep and   went into dreams :

In dream  her Patibabu is streching his hands to come into his embrace. She is not coming. Suddenly there appeared another girl besides her Patibabu

17 years Bondita is surprised to see that girl  who is none other than herself - 11-12 years chirpy Bondita who is keeping her hands on waist and looking angrily at her and puffed her cheeks.

12 years Bondita 👇

17 years Bondita 👇 (Author's explanation: somehow elder than shown in pic but she is so cute in the down picture that's why I am  using this)

This grown up Bondita is surprised to see her self in dream standing beside her Patibabu.

Chirpy Bondita is Confronting grown up Bondita: what happened to you Bondita? Why are you hesitating to come into your Patibabu arms.

Is he not the one who washed your peed clothes in childhood, is he not the one who taught you letters is he not the one who made napkins when you got monthly cycle and took to school for exams and also when you are in krishnanagar also is he not  the one who took you for bath came for you as Roopa now what happened..

17 years Bondita is not having any answer.

12 years Bondita: from where did these hesitations ,  embarrassment came ? When he is away you always think of him always chant his name in your heart now when he is close why are you running away from him?

17 years Bondita: I am not running away.. tying pallu  edge to her finger and hung her head

12 years Bondita: You are also not behaving properly. you are completely changed Bondita . Somehow you became self centric. you are not at all thinking of Patibabu happiness and accusing her pointing out her faults and how her Patibabu will be affected with her cold shoulder

Now 17 years Bondita started screaming outside: I  DIDN'T CHANGE..

Anirudh opened his eyes and looked beside him. He saw Bondita is yelling outside next second he understood that she is  dreaming: I DIDN'T CHANGE..