18 Distance started melting down with kiss

Anirudh felt dejected after he forcely disconnected the phone call he got from his kaka  and collapsed in sofa and hidden his face In his palms with tears .

Previous day Bondita words are echoing in his ears ..

Your family mocked me that I can't give birth to their waris. They considered me as commodity

He smacked his hand to the sofa arm rest furiously.

How could they all say and  do this to Bondita in his absence? How ?

Don't Zamindars and rich  family people have humanity? Especially rich family Boys parents are there  only to humiliate their bahu ? Are bahus child carrying machines to them and that too only waris means boy child? How could they ? They haven't considered her feelings and as well as his feelings also. All they want from him is to have married life and give boy child to them.

His feelings are no more important to them

What wrong did he do? Is he not a human with feelings inside. In unexpected situations he married 11 years girl to save her life .

Yes Initially he didn't accept her as his wife and even today also he don't have any regrets for it.

But with passing time she became his student friend and also partner in sharing all feelings. But she was just 12 years..only by hitting puberty doesn't mean that she is ready for married life.

And his  mahan old orthodox kaka didn't understand he had poked his nose in their bonding

At that time   his kaka Unnecessary involvement also played an indirect role in their Separation by provoking Bondita to wear modern dresses make your Patibabu happy what not he has told her ..

With much difficult he is about to take her to London and in last minute everyone spoiled it.

On above of all this they all had separated both of them by insulting her when she came running to their house for shelter and provoked village mob to kill her.

No their mistakes are unforgettable and unforgivable for him. He should not melt  to his kaka no not kaka that Zamindar babu cries. His sobs  are nothing infront of his Bondita's pain

Bondita - his thoughts again went around her and came into reality.

Suddenly it striked his mind that she is irked with his beard. Oh no how can he sit like this thinking of those people who consider Bondita as their enemy.

He should go and have clean  shave and come back and went into bedroom asking servants not to give any updates if his family calls .

In room Bondita already draped her saree and pallu and hesitatingly kept her Patibabu clothes to Hanger and hooked to wardrobe and started getting ready thinking if he will wear whatever she had selected or not.. will he like her selection  .

That day is Sunday so he need not go to estate  and may be he will be in home. She is feeling worried and nervous thinking how to time pass Throughout the day and climate is very gloomy and cold here . What to do

Bondita is applying alta and just then he came inside and smiled at her . She too smiled back formally as response and shyly immediately turned her face Recollecting their ackward moment in the morning

He   told that he will get ready and come and Started taking out his towel  from cupboard and didn't see the clothes she kept it for him.

She is bit disappointed for not seeing it and quickly jumped into conclusion that probably he didn't like her taste should not have any hopes on him