2 Half truth from school principal staff and journalists

Anirudh is deeply hurt and feeling pain inside   that none of the paper published About PUC state topper Bondita's photo, not even written about her greatly .

All the newspapers have  published successful stories of all students  very well about state 2nd 3rd rankers who are all boys   ..... and two of them  are   girls too who secured 4th and 7th ranks ..one is from rich family and other is from middle class family. Even their photos are published but none of them have published about state 1st ranker - His Bondita...why ?

He immediately called Deenpur school and principal only picked up the call and said Hello

Anirudh: Principal sir ! Its me Anirudh Roy Chowdhary..

Suddenly there is a pause for few seconds and phone got disconnected.

Anirudh felt something is suspicious and he again made a call and after many rings one person lifted the call and Anirudh asked that person to give call to  principal sir.

The other person told stammering: Pr.. principal sir is not there (pr..pradhan upadhayay.. woh toh yeha nahi hai)

Anirudh: where did he go?

Peon : Do..don't know

Anirudh: when will he come back

Peon : don't know ..I mean.  (Some silence) ..I mean...arey haa...I forgot that.. he went out of station and may come after one month..and hurriedly disconnected the phone.

Anirudh's frustration started raising inside. Something is wrong.  Something is really wrong there .. he can't sit here all alone and waste time

When Bondita's studies and future is only suspicious and   are  at risk what's the point of he staying away from her  sitting idle..he should find out what's happening there.... what's happening in his Bondita's life.

He immediately went and packed clothes and started in his Jeep and drove off to Krishnanagar

While leaving he is passing through tea estates and called  estate manager and asked if there are any urgent files.

Manager came with some files he had gone through it  did  signatures wherever needed and told with dark threatening tone  that: Manager!  I am  going out of station on an important work  until I  come back you should manage the estate and no mistake should Happen in my absence.  I won't spare you or anyone who   do  any mistakes or blunders in my absence .

Infact I am going to punish the backstabbers who did biggest cheating at my back  . And you too don't  add your name in my backstabbers list. I won't spare anyone. Manage everything properly here  and handover to me as it is   Am I  clear to you?.

Manager shivered with Anirudh's warning and said yes. While leaving manager  asked : what should I tell if Trilochan malik or Binoy malik makes a call.

Anirudh in irritated mode Told: tell them the same thing what I told you that I am going to punish my backstabbers won't spare anyone and   drove off  to Krishnanagar

_____________

Anirudh reached Deenpur that day night and landed in hotel . It's already late night. So he took room and checked in . Waiter asked if he want any food . Even though He is feeling hungry he shooked his head until he find the proper reason behind this he can't eat even a morsel and Asked him to leave

Later in night he is not able to sleep as he  is feeling highly restless and different kind of thoughts are smothering him in his nightmares: .

What If Thakuma made her give up studies what if Bondita is emotionally blackmailed by her family ...! What if society pressurized her to leave studies or did they run after her life as she annuled her marriage? Is she alive ?