34 New beginnings for everyone and repenting for old deeds

Rameshwar is shocked to see the change in sampoorna tone…she is talking like old sampoorna who used to be very innocent and naive years ago during her early teenage years.

Many old memories of long back ago are getting reminded... Those days ..his naive sampoorna playing happily with her baby sister as happiest soul on this earth stealing roshogullas from baarat who are going in bullock carts or stealing tamarind raw mangoes from gardens of neighbouring houses. Both sisters even stealed from their house too for number of times and he used to admire her silently

In those days  there were no shades of  manipulation hypocrisy jealousy in her behaviour..why did she go away and why did she come back again into his life giving  torture to his heart? Why?

Sampoorna snapped him back : Will you keep on staring at me or drink water. Remember na.  You should hate me

Rameshwar is about to throw water glass but sampoorna held his hand  and asked : What happened? You should be angry on me na ? Then why are you showing angry on water or on this pot? What did it do?

Oh ! I understood. You can't show angry  on me right ? That's why you are showing angry on water ..(with a blush on her face she told tangling her saree pallu ) it's ok  ji , you can show angry on me too . I can take it . Afterall we share deep relationship

When he asked seriously what do you mean sampoorna adjusted herself and told : I mean deep relationship of hatred and angry . You hate me deeply and I am obliged to have your hatred.

Rameshwar Dida is  giggling by keeping her pallu to her mouth by witnessing all this from kitchen..

Rameshwar yelled with shaking voice : Hey ! Wh...Whats wrong with you ? See ..see ...how you are speaking with me ? Is this the way ?

Sampoorna feigning innocence: How am I speaking?

Rameshwar: You ..you ..are speaking like....
(He couldn't complete the sentence)

Sampoorna with innocence cum seductive tone : Like !? Tell me ji...like ...

Rameshwar remained silent but fuming with angry and turned his face aside

Sampoorna kept glass beside him and told : your voice is completely dried up drink water first and then you  can show angry on me  . If you don't drink water then I will assume that you don't have guts to show angry on me ..

Rameshwar yelled : Dida! Dida ! Where are you?

Dida just then came out from kitchen as if she don't know anything and tired of doing daily work by wiping sweat on her face exclaiming: Uff! This summer heat ! I am so tired . What happened beta ? Why are you yelling on me?

Sampoorna immediately interfered and
made old woman  sit and started pressing her feet telling: Nothing important dida. you first lay down on cot and  relax .. your grandson came up with childish complaints. 

I will bring you buttermilk. Ok.

Rameshwar held her arm seriously almost pressing it with his nails and asked: Am I giving childish complains?

Sampoorna freed her arm and made him shown silently what had he done and retorted him rubbing the small bruise: Haa .haina Dida ?

Dida : I don't want to interfere in between you both .you only settle among yourselves

Rameshwar frowned at sampoorna and she giggled to him went and  brought butter milk in pot and gave to sampoorna

Dida : Jeete raho sampoorna.. bhagwan kare hamesha aise hi hamare Ghar mein raho (stay long live sampoorna. May God keep you with us in our house forever)