entry 16(irl version)

'what is it you want to talk about?' asked vernon, his voice coming out a bit horse (probably cause he was on the verge of falling asleep if not for the person in front of him)

seungkwan has just finsihed gulping the glass of water vernon gave him out of hospitality, he was currently sitting on the edge of his couch while vernon sat opposite to him, on a loveseat trying to be 'mature', he hoped he looked mature enough right now.

'i broke up with mingyu'

'what!?'

that was certainly very unexpected, from what he heard they were in a good relationship and seemed fine, of course he didn't see them to save himself for their disgusting love but this is all too abrupt.

'why did you do that? i thought you guys liked each other' he asked in worry, did mingyu mess it up? that seemed very plausible like come on it's mingyu. vernon was sure egging someone's house was the best thing to do after he was done talking with seungkwan.

'i realized too late hansol'

realized what?

seungkwan took a deep breath and began 'mingyu asked me out but i was confused on my feelings so he suggested to just try things out. of course mingyu is nice but every time i was with him i wasn't happy, i keep thinking about someone else so i asked to end things. today was the end of our trial period, so mingyu wasn't that sad if you're worried about that' vernon wasn't worried about that at all.

'if it's not mingyu then who is it seungkwan?' vernon felt inclined to ask, who was the person who made boo think about them when he was with THE mingyu. someone who was probably better than mingyu in every area, someone who boo loved. vernon could feel the uneasiness rise in his throat.

seungkwan looked up at vernon and with a steady voice, like he was a 100% sure of himself said

'it's you hansol, it's always been you'

silence engulfed them and vernon's thoughts were running a hundred miles per minute. he was somehow able to pinch himself just to feel the pain. to make sure that this wasn't another one of his fantasies he had made up.

'you don't have to accept my feelings, i just wanted to let them out' seungkwan got up from his seat, ready to leave, he had already anticipated this response and admitted defeat when vernon finally snapped out of his trance and stop him by holding his wrist.

'seungkwan would you wait for my answer?' he asked softly to which seungkwan nodded his head aggressively to get his point across. ' even if it takes ten years or more i'd wait for you hansol'

'am i really worth that long of a wait'

'yes, you're worth every second'

vernon has gotten his confirmation and pulled seungkwan into a tight hug, he hoped seungkwan wouldn't be able to hear his heart beating out of his chest, this is real, very truly real.

'hansol are you crying' asked seungkwan chuckling and he held vernon's tear stricken face and gently wiped away his tears. vernon found himself smiling too despite the tears falling from his eyes.

'you don't know how long i've waited to hear those words from you boo. i like you too. i like you a lot' he muttered as he pulled seungkwan back into their hug, burying his head into his shoulder.

'really? you're seriously serious?' asked seungkwan who was holding tightly onto vernon.

vernon lifted his head and faced seungkwan, he placed a kiss on his forehead 'i'm very serious' he said as he losses his grip on seungkwan, smiling with a lovesick grin on his face as he looked at his love.

' it doesn't feel real' he said giggling as he placed his forehead against vernon's. they stared at each other, both trying to make sense of their feelings.

'could i kiss you hansol?' asked seungkwan after a beat to which vernon readily agreed as seungkwan gently placed a kiss on vernon's lips. he pulled vernon back into a hug as he rubbed his back.

it was just seungkwan, vernon and all the unsaid feelings they bottled up, nothing could shake that, it doesn't matter if it was the present or the future. they were stupidly in love with each other, that's all that matters after all.