^1^ Brother!?

Nobody's POV:

Scott had been friends with Lizzie for years and was just now hearing that she apparently had a brother that lived in America and was moving to our school.

"What?!" Scott yelled.

"Yeah have I seriously never mentioned him before?" Lizzie asked in disbelief.

"No, this is my first time hearing about you having a sibling at all." Scott explained.

"Oh oops, here's a picture of him." Lizzie said as she got her phone out. "His name is Jimmy, we're twins, and he's obsessed with Cod and Poppies like you." Lizzie gave Scott more details as he looked at the photo.

"He's cute." Scott said, blushing a tiny bit.

"Don't get a crush on him already." Lizzie jokefully punched Scott's shoulder.

"I'm not, I'm not, I just said he was cute." Scott explained.

"It's fine, you guys do have some things in common though. Any ways you can meet him at the airport with my family tomorrow if you want!" Lizzie said excitedly.

"Sure." Scott agreed.

~The next day at the airport~

After Lizzie and her family picked up Scott they headed to the airport to pick up Jimmy.

"I see him!" Lizzie yelled as she ran up to Jimmy.

Lizzie ran up and hugged Jimmy causing him to almost fall. Lizzie and Jimmy's parents with Scott walked over to the twins as they talked.

"Mom, Dad!" Jimmy yelled as he ran into their arms hugging them tight.

"Hello dear." His mom said as she hugged and kissed Jimmy's forehead.

"Who's that?" Jimmy asked, pointing at Scott.

"Hellos I'm Scott, Lizzie's friend." Scott answered as he put his hand out for Jimmy to shake.

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Jimmy!" Jimmy said while staring at Scott.

"Are you going to shake my hand or just stare at me?" Scott said jokingly.

"Right, sorry." Jimmy said blushing slightly as he quickly reached out to shake Scott's hand.

Words: 313 (I don't know if all the one-shots will be this short)